Medicine quotes128 medicine quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Five Feet Apart
“This whole time I've been living for my treatments, instead of doing my treatments so that I can live. And I wanna live.”
- From the movie: A Few Good Men
“- Lt. Sam Weinberg: Nobody likes the whites, but we're going to Cuba. You got Dramamine?
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: Dramamine keeps you cool?
- Lt. Sam Weinberg: No, Dramamine keeps you from throwing up. You get sick when you fly.
- Lt. Daniel Kaffee: I get sick when I fly because I'm afraid of crashing into a large mountain. I don't think...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Wolf Of Wall Street
On a daily basis I consume enough drugs to sedate Manhattan, Long Island, and Queens for a month. I take Quaaludes 10-15 times a day for my "back pain", Adderall to stay focused, Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out, cocaine to wake me back up again, and morphine... well, because it's awesome.
- From the movie: Wag the Dog
“- Stanley Motss: He's fine as long as he gets his medications...
- Winifred Ames: And if he doesn't get his medications?
- Stanley Motss: He's not fine.”
- From the TV Series: The Witcher
“Just because you don’t know of a cure doesn’t mean there isn’t one. It’s simply beyond your scope.”
- From the movie: Don't Look Up
“A spoonful of Xanax makes the medicine go down, right?”
- From the TV Series: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
“Truth can be the best medicine.”
- From the TV Series: Grey's Anatomy
“Breakthroughs don't happen because of the medicine. Real breakthroughs happen because someone is scared to death to stop trying.”
- From the movie: Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar
“Well, I love my job at the pharmacy. I get to play with the pills, and sometimes I shake them along to the music.”
- From the TV Series: Ratched
We had a saying in the Core, “Save one life, and you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, well then, you’re a nurse.
- From the movie: Kindergarten Cop
“- Crisp: Mother, you are going to make him sick. You stuffed all this crap down my throat for years, and there was nothing wrong with me!
- Eleanor Crisp: That's why there was nothing wrong with you.
- Cullen Crisp: Now, how can you argue with that?”
- From the movie: Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
- From the movie: Osmosis Jones
Good evening, citizens of Frank. In the past few weeks of the campaign, my opponent has thrown around a lot of fancy words to try to confuse the issues. Words like "exercise", "low-fat", and "diet" - words designed to scare us into changing what has worked for so many years. Well, I say let's stay the course. Remember, a fat Frank is a happy Frank.
- From the movie: Force 10 from Navarone
“- Mallory: You ever heard of penicillin?
- Schroeder: No.
- Mallory: No, well, I'm not surprised. It's a new developement. It's a drug that prevents wounds from becoming infected.”
- From the movie: The End
“- Wendell Sonny Lawson: Mom, I've been having trouble getting sleep lately. Do you have any sleeping pills?
- Maureen Lawson: Sleeping pills? I don't think we have any sleeping pills do we, Ben?
- Ben Lawson: Your know darn well we have enough sleeping pills in there to put the whole Mormon Tabernacle Choir in a coma!”
- From the movie: Victor Frankenstein
“- Victor Von Frankenstein: Since the beginning of modern medicine, there has been an assumption regarding the status of mortality. That being that death is an unavoidable event, the inevitability of which we should take for granted. I will show today that life is not some grace bestowed upon us by some outdated notion of an all-powerful...
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Mary Poppins
“Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down, the medicine go down. Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, in the most delightful way.”
- From the movie: See No Evil, Hear No Evil
“Oh, boy. Well, some of my patients prefer walking, some prefer bicycling. But for best results, to guarantee satisfaction, most of them like fucking. You know, poonta-poonta-poonta. I like it myself, you know. One in the morning, and late at night.”
- From the movie: It
“Placebo means bullshit.”
“- Howard: Mrs. Lipkin said there'd be some suppositories in here!
- To-Bel: Why dontcha try heatin' up some nice corn-on-the-cob and shovin' that up y'ass?”
- From the movie: 28 Days Later
“Great, Valium. Not only will we be able to get to sleep, but if we're attacked in the middle of the night, we won't even care.”
- From the movie: Elysium
“Please sign this to receive medication. Miporol, extremely potent, will keep you functioning normally until your death. Please take one pill with each meal. Thank you for your service.”
- From the movie: 10
- From the movie: Hairspray
“It's the times. They are a changing. Something's blowing in the wind. Fetch me my diet pills, would you, hon?”
- From the movie: Rise of the Planet of the Apes