Poison quotes54 poison quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle, the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!”
“- Kurt Bozwell: It's called shark poison, and it's gonna make all your little Good Burger customers very, very sick.
- Troy: So sick that I doubt any of them will ever want to eat here again.”
“Poison is a woman’s weapon. Men prefer Steel.”
“I will draw you, Saruman, as poison is drawn from a wound.”
“- Rick: Those are poisonous, you know!
- Evelyn: Only if they bite you.”
“- Killer Joe Cooper: Tuna casserole! May I serve?
- Dottie Smith: How are you gonna kill my mama?
- Killer Joe Cooper: That's not appropriate dinner conversation, Dottie.
- Dottie Smith: Unless you poison her.”
“- Rob: They gave us a trick question in medical school. What's the only liquid in the world that isn't wet?
- Maggie: What was the answer?
- Rob: Mercury.”
“That jealousy - it's poison.”
“- Viper: I'm sorry, I wish I could say more, but I was hired in part for my discretion.
- Logan: I'm sure you were.
- Viper: That and a certain talent for combining biochemistry and metaphysics. High-grade toxins are my specialty. It helps to be genetically immune to every poison known to man, as I am. And immune to the toxin that is man himself...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sherlock Holmes: There's only at one case that intrigues me at present. The curious case of Mrs. Hudson, the absentee landlady. I've been studying her comings and goings, they appear most... sinister.
- Mrs. Hudson: Tea, Mr. Holmes?
- Sherlock Holmes: Is it poisoned, Nanny?
- Mrs. Hudson: There's enough of that in you already.”
“- Doralee Rhodes: But it really was a mistake, Mr. Hart, Violet put the poison in strictly by accident!
- Franklin Hart, Jr.: Oh really? Well, she might be able to get a jury to believe that; then again, she might not. But I think the real question here is whether or not you want to take that chance.
- Doralee Rhodes: Just what are you driving...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Willie Scott: What's that?
- Lao Che: Antidote.
- Indiana Jones: To what?
- Lao Che: The poison you just drank.”
“I'm immune to 179 different types of poison. I know because I ingested them all at once when I was deep undercover in an underground poison-ingesting crime ring.”
“It's always got to be smashing and crashing. Nobody poisons anymore.”
“It makes you kill yourself. Just when you thought there couldn't be any more evil that can be invented.”
“Alright, there appears to be an event happening. Central Park was just hit by what seems to be a terroristattack. They're not clear on the scale yet. It's some kind of airborne chemical toxin that's been released in and around the park. They said to watch for warning signs. The first stage is confused speech. The second stage is physical...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Calvin: Don't forget: stay out of the adult bookstore.
- Adam: Adult bookstore. Why?
- Calvin: Poison gas. Invisible.”
“- Sherlock Holmes: It's quite infamous in the region of Turkey bordering the Black Sea for its ability to induce an apparently mortal paralysis. Enough to deceive even a medical mind as tenacious and well-trained as yours. It's known locally as...
- Mary Morstan: [noticing] What's wrong with Gladstone?
- Sherlock Holmes: Mad honey disease. Oh,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gary Hallet: Some people also use it as a poison.
- Sally Owens: Which people?
- Gary Hallet: Witch people.”
“I baked a pie full of rat poison. I though I could eat it, you know, without being suspicious. My nana, who is 86... she really likes sweets. She had three pieces.”
“We've just discovered the most wonderful, the most marvelous poisinous gas. It will kill everybody.”