Stephen Root quotes
“The more you work, the more people see your work and would like to work with you, and vice versa.”
“- Man who hires Wells: Just how dangerous is he?
- Carson Wells: Compared to what? The bubonic plague?”
“- Dalton Trumbo: Oh, one problem though.
- Hymie King: Expensive?
- Dalton Trumbo: Worse. It's good.”
“Believe me, the irony of being a blind art dealer isn't lost on me.”
“- Jim Hudson: Ignorance.
- Chris Washington: Who?
- Jim Hudson: All of 'em. They mean well, but, they have no idea what real people will go through.”
“Please don't lump me in with that, you know, I could give a shit what color you are. No, what I want is deeper. I want your eye, man. I want those things you see through.”
“- Bart Trinke: Sun even shines on a dog's ass some days.
- Greenie: You gettin' a dog?”
“- Dean Burbage: Our approaches are quite different. Unfortunately for you, I happen to be the head of the department.
- Geoffrey Fisher: Why don't you fire me then?
- Dean Burbage: I don't want to fire you Geoffrey. I just want you to produce.
- Geoffrey Fisher: You can't fire me can you? You know that if anyone around here is going to strike...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on...” (continue)(continue reading)