Patrick Swayze quotes
“I keep my heart and my soul and my spirit open to miracles.”
“- Chi-Chi: I'm the Latina Marilyn Monroe. I've got more legs than a bucket of chicken!
- Vida: Now she's gonna get herself kidnapped by some mountain man and we will have to rescue her.”
“- Sam Wheat: I love you, Molly. I've always loved you.
- Molly Jensen: Ditto.”
“- Kevin Scott: I was discharged for striking a radio operator who fell asleep at his post. You're worried that I have no combat experience. You're right. There's no way of proving that I won't fail in combat. But then again, you can't prove that I will, either.
- Sailor: This is gonna' be a whole lotta' fun with this one.”
“- Daniel Hackett: Who are you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm a ring-tailed roarer. I can draw faster, shoot straighter, ride harder and drink longer than any man alive. I ride cyclones and I wrestle...
- Daniel Hackett: You got a name, don't you?
- Pecos Bill: I'm getting' to that. I'm the rip-snortinest cowboy that ever rode north, south, east or west of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.”
“Take the biggest guy in the world, shatter his knee and he'll drop like a stone.”
“- Bodhi: Ever done this before?
- Johnny Utah: Once.
- Bodhi: Pure adrenalin, right?! The ultimate rush. Other guys snort for it, jab a vein for it, all you gotta do is jump.
- Johnny Utah: Sure, it's a blast, but listen, I sorta screwed up my knee yesterday.
- Bodhi:Yeah, I noticed you limping. But don't worry about it, brah. Don't worry at...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bodhi: [Preparing for the next robbery] 90 seconds Johnny. That's all I ask for, just 90 seconds of your life Johnny, that's it. This is our tactic, is we strike fear. It's basic dog psychology, if you scare them and get them peeing down their leg, they submit. But if you project weakness, that promotes violence, and that's how people get...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My work... is my legacy.”
“The longer your life goes on, the more death you face.”
“I'm trying to shut up and let my angels speak to me and tell me what I'm supposed to do.”
“Look at it! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, man! Let me go out there and let me get one wave, just one wave before you take me in. I mean, come on man, where I am I gonna go? Cliffs on both sides! I'm not gonna paddle my way to New Zealand! Come on, compadre. Come on.”
“Pain don't hurt.”
“That's, ahh... that's a surfboard all right! Looks like a '57 Chevy I used to have.”
“I don't give a shit where I play as long as I go number one in the draft and I sign the biggest contract I can. I've been busting my ass in this league for four years, and I'm gonna get what's coming to me.”
“It'll get worse before it gets better.”
“- Dalton: So, you play pretty good for a blind white boy.
- Cody: Yeah, and I thought you'd be bigger.”
“- Doc: Do you always carry your medical record around with you?
- Dalton: Saves time.”