“Everything lost is meant to be found. Don't worry.”
“Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life” quotes(2003)
Plot – Pandora's box is hidden in Africa in an area called 'The cradle of life'. It's up to the famous archaeologist Lara Croft to find the vessel - which is said to contain the most unspeakable evils - before it falls into the hands of evil Dr. Reiss, who would use it to achieve his goal, that is the world domination.
All actors – Angelina Jolie, Gerard Butler, Ciarán Hinds, Chris Barrie, Noah Taylor, Djimon Hounsou, Til Schweiger, Simon Yam, Terence Yin, Daniel Caltagirone, Fabiano Martell, Jonny Coyne, Robert Cavanah, Ronan Vibert, Lenny Juma, Raymond Ofula, Hezron Ajuala, Alfred Kalipso, Vincent Mbaya, Ace Yonamine, Robert Atiko, Shirley Chantrell, Sang Lui, Richard Ridings, Elizabeth Seal, Hajaz Akram, Daryl Kwan, Richard Woo, David Kershaw, Marem Hassler, Kate Loustau, Ralf Beck, Tom Wu, Gerald Kyd, Mark Sung, Loan Tran, Charlotte Nguyen, Vincent Poon, Tom Yang, Jamie Hayden, Khan Bonfils, Jose Cuenco Jr., Andrew Joshi, Mark Hampton, Michael Wagg, Martin Glyn Murray, Graham McTavishshow all
“Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Terry Sheridan: So, where do I fit in?
- Lara Croft: What do you mean? You're the guide.
- Terry Sheridan: I mean, when you think back on the vast scheme of your hugely adventurous life... where do I fit in? Was I the love of your life, or just another bump on the road? Was I time well spent? Four months? More good than bad? Come on, it had to...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Some things were not meant to be found.”
“- Nicholas Petraki: What do you say to two handsome Greek partners?
- Lara Croft: Well, when you find two, let me know!”
“- Terry Sheridan: We are two of a kind, me and you.
- Lara Croft: We are nothing alike.
- Terry Sheridan: I don't think we're alike, but I do think we're a pair. Opposite sides of the same coin.”
“Nature is about balance. All the world comes in pairs: Yin and Yang, right and wrong, men and women; what's pleasure without pain?”
“- Lara Croft: Reiss is going to use the orb to find Pandora's box.
- MI6 Agent Stevens: Do you meen the Greek myth? Pandora's given a box by a God, told not to open it, she does and unleashes pain into the world?”
“- Bryce: I've got over 150 hours between flight simulation games, models.
- Terry Sheridan: And in the real thing?
- Bryce: Two.
- Terry Sheridan: Two? Well, you're only going to fly it once I'm out, so I hope you remember your two hours well.”
“I'm not leaving you because I couldn't kill you. I'm leaving you because I could.”