Seeking quotes135 seeking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you haven't struck oil in your first three minutes, stop boring.”
“I like to think he may have at last found some small measure of peace, that we all seek, and few of us ever find.”
I got 130 results for "Where does my high school girlfriend live now?"
Your quest of the absolute led you straight to a zero. For you who don't know Balzac, it concerns "A Shady Business".
“- Stapleton: What do you expect to find down here, Mr. Holmes?
- Sherlock Holmes: What one expects to find under the ground. Bones, perhaps?”
“The next time you want information, don't scratch for it like a dog, ask for it like a man!”
“You don't become a nun to run away from life, Patsy. It's not because you've lost something. It's because you've found something.”
“Sometimes, the thing you've been looking for your whole life is right there beside you all along.”
“There's a saying among prospectors: 'Go out looking for one thing, and that's all you'll ever find.'”
“Everything lost is meant to be found. Don't worry.”
“Angela, I heard Steven was alive. Where is he? Where's Steven? Where is he? Just tell me where he is. Angela, where is Steve? Just tell me where he is. Where is he? Where is he? Please? You've got to tell me. Now, where is he? Do you know? Where is he?”
“- Qohen Leth: What I'm living for?
- Management: That's a good question Mr Leth, posed entirely to the wrong person. You see, it seems you've mistaken me for a considerably higher power. I'm not the source of your call. I'm not God or the Devil, I'm just a man ... seeking the truth.”
“- The Priest: I have lived a blessed life. And yet every night, when I climb into bed, turn off the lights, and stare in to the dark, I wonder... Is this all there is?
- Jackie Kennedy: You wonder?
- The Priest: Every soul on this planet does. But then, when morning comes, we all wake up and make a pot of coffee.
- Jackie Kennedy: Why do we...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Courier: Five months in Brazil. You're a hard man to find.
- Arthur Bishop: [in Portuguese] I don't speak English.
- Courier: You even have the accent right.
- Arthur Bishop: [in Portuguese] If you say so.
- Courier: I do say so.”
“All I want is true love. Is that too much to ask?”
“- Mary Lou: Are you a seeker? A seeker after truth?
- Newt: I'm more of a chaser, really.”