Videogames quotes38 videogames quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Eddie Plant: Pac Man? Boom! That's my jam. Let's get us some light cannons and blow this sucker back to whatever planet it came from.
- Ludlow Lamonsoff: No, no light cannons don't kill Pac Mac. Those... those little ghosts do.
- Eddie Plant: Boom! Let's get us some little ghosts.”
“- Doug Madsen: You're the sheriff, aren't you going out there?
- Charley: Hey, I took my law enforcement course on the internet! For arms training they just told us to play Doom!”
“The gaming world is a complete mystery to me! Well, I did play Pac Man and Frogger using big machines at an arcade back in the '80s.”
“People come to the Oasis for all the things they can do, but they stay for all the things they can be.”
“I wasted my whole life playing videogames and we're gonna die!”
“Don't tell anybody I killed a Smurf.”
“- Sam Brenner: Did you play 'Space Invaders' recently?
- Ludlow Lamonsoff: Yes. How did you know? Why?
- Sam Brenner: Cuz you're invading my space. Back off.”
“- Trent: Yeah, but you know what, Mike? You can make their heads bleed in this one.
- Mike: Make somebody's head bleed.
- Sue: No man, we're in the playoffs.”
“- Matty: Classics you mean 'Halo' and 'Call of Duty'?
- Sam Brenner: No. The real classics. 'Defender'. 'Pac-man'. 'Astroids'. Games you play in an arcade which was a building outside of your house. You would go there with your friends, listen to music, cute girls everywhere. In ancient times, they call it 'socializing'.”
“- Josh: I'm much better at video hockey.
- Paul: That's not a sport.
- Josh: It requires hand and eye coordination.
- Paul: It's not a sport if you don't sweat.”
“- Harrison: Do you know how to drive?
- Travis: Yeah, I know: Mario Kart.
- Harrison: Yeah, me too.”
“Isn't this a school day?”
“- Dante Slate, Jr.: You don't know what a video game is? Exactly when did they unfreeze you, Captain America?
- Henry 'Razor' Sharp: Captain America? You know, I could take you down a peg or two... but it looks like someone beat me to it.”
“- Ashley: What took you so long?
- Kale: We were upstairs playing.
- Ronnie: Video games!”
I finally downloaded the original "Space Invaders". I'm talking quality 1981 graphics here.
“- Mike: Why'd they get rid of the fighting? It was the best part of the old version.
- Sue: I think kids were hittin' each other or somethin', man.”
“He also wants video games banned because he believes that they're destroying education. Come on, it's the only education we got.”