Gerard Butler quotes
“The chance to be both artistically appreciated and commercially appreciated... That's what you hope for.”
“It's better sometimes knowing when to quit instead of lying to yourself, or anyone you care about the most.”
“If you don't train like it's real, you're dead when it is.”
“- General Edward Clegg: I am giving you a direct order!
- Mike Banning: Newsflash asshole - I don't work for you.”
“In Scotland, I'm just like a lot of other guys, but in America, I'm seen as a very strong, masculine guy.”
“Softly, deftly, music shall caress you. Hear it, feel it secretly possess you.”
“Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with.”
“With love comes loss, son. It's part of the deal. Sometimes it hurts, but, in the end, it's all worth it. There's no greater gift than love.”
“With love comes loss, son; it's part of the deal.”
“- Mike Banning: Why am I in cuffs?
- FBI Agent Thompson: Your whole team is dead, except you. You have this perfectly planned.”
“- SAS SGT: There's more than 100 terrorists in there!
- Mike Banning: Yeah? Well, they should've brought more men.”
“Give them nothing! But take from them everything!”
“- Abby: You lost your chance.
- Mike Chadway: Oh, c'mon, I never had a chance with you.
- Abby: You're right. I had a momentary lapse in judgement when I thought you were more than you are, but you aren't. Clearly.”
“You're not fit to be king... it's my turn now.”
“We built a system of satellites to stop natural disasters and someone is using it to create them.”
“- Abby: I love how you assume all men are perverse as you are!
- Mike Chadway: Oh, I don't assume. I know.”
“- Mike Banning: I was wondering when you were gonna come out of the closet.
- Benjamin Asher: That's not funny.”
“- Jake Lawson: Can't spend the money if there's no planet left.
- Duncan Taylor: We'll be saving all the best bits of the planet.”
“Spartans! Prepare for glory!”
“- Terry Sheridan: So, where do I fit in?
- Lara Croft: What do you mean? You're the guide.
- Terry Sheridan: I mean, when you think back on the vast scheme of your hugely adventurous life... where do I fit in? Was I the love of your life, or just another bump on the road? Was I time well spent? Four months? More good than bad? Come on, it had to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Stelios: It's an honor to die at your side.
- King Leonidas: It's an honor to have lived at yours.”
“No gesture, no matter how real or romantic will ever compensate for a really impressive list of credentials.”