“Jurassic Park III” quotes(2001)
Plot – An adventurer and his wife invite the paleontologist Alan Grant and four other travelers to take a tour to Isla Sorna. The island has been a famous prehistoric park, but recently has become a perfect environment for the growth and development of dinosaurs. When the group is victim of an accident, they are stuck on the island.
All actors – Sam Neill, William H. Macy, Téa Leoni, Alessandro Nivola, Trevor Morgan, Michael Jeter, John Diehl, Bruce A. Young, Laura Dern, Taylor Nichols, Mark Harelik, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Blake Michael Bryan, Sarah Danielle Goldberg, Linda Park, Sonia Jackson, Bruce French, Bernard Zilinskas, Rona Benson, Frank Clem, Karin M. Gaarder, Edward C. Gillow, Brad Everett Youngshow all
“Jurassic Park III” Quotes 25 quotes
“- Billy Brennan: Mr. Kirby, when you climbed K2, did you base camp at twenty-five or thirty thousand feet?
- Paul Kirby: Thirty thousand feet, we were pretty close to the top.
- Billy Brennan: You were about a thousand feet above, actually.”
“- Dr. Grant: You're alive and that's the important thing. And thanks to you, that's one thing we have in common. Did you read Malcolm's book?
- Eric: Yeah.
- Dr. Grant: So?
- Eric: I don't know. I mean, it was kind of preachy. And too much chaos. Everything's chaos. It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself.
- Dr. Grant: That's two...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Amanda Kirby: If he'd been with you, he'd be completely safe. You drive five miles under the speed limit, Paul. And I've totaled three cars in three years.
- Paul Kirby: Well, not three. The Buick wasn't really totaled. I just said it was 'cause I wanted to get the S.U.V.”
“- Ellie: So what are you working on now?
- Dr. Grant: Raptors mostly.
- Ellie: My... favorite.
- Dr. Grant: Do you remember the sounds they made?
- Ellie: I try not to.”
“- Dr. Grant: These are carnivores and they really like fighting with each other. They'll use their teeth and claws to rip each other's throats out.
- Ellie Degler: Alan, he's three. Let's wait for the dinosaur lecture until he's five.”
“- Dr. Grant: Erik, I have to tell you, I'm astonished that you've lasted eight weeks on this island.
- Erik: ...Is that all it's been?”
“That's the great thing about bones, they never run away.”
“- Amanda: This is how you make dinosaurs?
- Dr. Grant: No, this is how you play God.”
You know what the last thing I said to him was? I said "You're as bad as the people that built this place". Which wasn't true. Billy was just...young.
“- Dr. Grant: I have a theory that there are two kinds of boys. There are those that want to be astronomers, and those that want to be astronauts. The astronomer, or the paleontologist, gets to study these amazing things from a place of complete safety.
- Erik: But then you never get to go into space.
- Dr. Grant: Exactly. That's the difference...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Billy Brennan: You like computers, right?
- Dr. Grant: I like the abacus, Billy.”
“- Ellie: We were right. They had the ability to vocalize.
- Dr. Grant: I'm convinced that's the key to their social intelligence.
- Ellie: Which explains why they could work together as a team.
- Dr. Grant: And coordinate their attacks to the prey wouldn't know what was going on.
- Ellie: They could talk to each other.
- Dr. Grant: To a degree...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Paul Kirby: What are you doing? Those things are after us because of those.
- Dr. Grant: Those things know we have the eggs. I drop them in the river, they'll still be after us.
- Paul Kirby: What if they catch us with 'em?
- Dr. Grant: What is they catch us without 'em?”
“- Eric: Do you know what this is?
- Dr. Grant: That's a raptor claw. I used to have one. A fossil.
- Eric: Mine is new.”
“Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions.”
“Great, just great. We're in the worst place in the world and we're not even being paid.”
“- Dr. Grant: Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less.
- Female Student: Are you saying...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Amanda Kirby: Dr. Grant, you have no idea how important it is to us that you come along. It would make all the difference.
- Dr. Grant: Mrs. Kirby, I...I...
- Paul Kirby: And of course, we'd love to make a contribution to your research here. So... I could write all kinds of numbers on this check, Dr. Grant. Tell me, what's it gonna take?”
“- Dr. Grant: Why me?
- Paul Kirby: He said we needed someone who'd been on the island before.
- Udesky: Yes, but I did not tell you to kidnap somebody!”
“- Paul Kirby: What was that?
- Billy Brennan: That's a Tyrannosaurus.
- Dr. Grant: I don't think so. It sounds bigger.”
“Reverse Darwinism - survival of the most idiotic.”
“- Dr. Grant: Is this T-Rex pee? How'd you get it?
- Erik: You don't wanna know.”