Ciarán Hinds quotes
“Grief is exhausting.”
“The past is not what it seems. A wrong demands to be righted. Arendelle is not safe. The truth must be found. Without it, I see no future.”
“We have always feared Elsa's powers were too much for this world. Now, we must pray they are enough.”
“Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace. These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know there is no hope for their recovery. They will be mourned by their families; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown... Others will...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Devlin: Confidential conversations are transcribed and filed away.
- Martin Rose: Better be careful what I say, then.
- Devlin: Yeah, or at least speak clearly. For the sake of the typist.”
“- President Nemerov: I ordered no such attack. You must not respond to this action until we have investigated all possibilities.
- President Fowler: Like you did in Chechnya? Mr. President, who is in control of your armed forces?
- President Nemerov: You dropped the bomb on Hiroshima. You dropped the bomb on Nagasaki. Do not lecture me on Chechnya!”
“I don't use the word 'artists' lightly.”
“I needed a cigarette. Patches don't work for me, my skin's too thick. Comes from working with bastards like you.”
“- Devlin: Martin, be careful.
- Martin Rose: It's a bit bloody late for that.”
“Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's futures, and we are all mortal.”
“- Carl: It's strange to think of oneself as an assassin?
- Avner: Think of yourself as something else then.”
“Just disappear them. Their execution would tell the world I didn't have control. These days, better to appear guilty than impotent.”