Mystery quotes76 mystery quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“These are facts, sir. Not school book history, not Mr. Wells's history, but history nevertheless. They sent this foot-high jeweled bird to Charles, who was then in Spain. They sent it in a galley commanded by a member of the Order. It never reached Spain.”
“Do you really think you’re going to find a hidden message in a pop song?”
“Our world is filled with codes, subliminal messages. From Silverlake to the Hollywood Hills.”
“- Sven: Where is your friend? Yosh?
- Christian: I know, ah... We have no idea.
- Sven: He, and your other friend - They both disappears the same day. You see how it looks?”
“When it comes to sex, there are some mysteries that should remain unexplored. And with my luck, they always will be.”
“Life is about courage and going into the unknown.”
I guess "Rosebud" is just a piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.
“- Ben: Tell me why are you doing this?
- Reid: Something happened to me...”
“Some things were not meant to be found.”
“I like finding things that aren't obvious.”
“Man... probably the most mysterious species on our planet. A mystery of unanswered questions.”
“I was just saying how strange life is, how it's full of inexplicable mystery.”
“Maybe life's more mysterious than you think it is.”
“I've been cursed for delving into the mysteries of life!”
“Everybody is less mysterious than they think they are.”
“- Roy O'Bannon: So who are you?
- Chon Wang: I'm an Imperial Guard to the Emperor of China.
- Roy O'Bannon: China... what's with the book?
- Chon Wang: The book belongs to Princess Pei Pei. She was kidnapped from the Forbidden City.
- Roy O'Bannon: I like that, Forbidden City, a princess, kidnapped! It's so mysterious.”
“This is Tokyo. Once a city of six million people. What has happened here was caused by a force which up until a few days ago was entirely beyond the scope of Man's imagination. Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere...” (continue)(continue reading)