“The Mothman Prophecies” quotes(2002)
Plot – Mary confesses his husband John Klein, a Washington Post reporter, she has seen a strange creature on her own deathbed. Two years later, the same creature appears in Port Pleasant, a town in Virginia. As soon as the citizens see it, they lose they die and every victim describes the spectre's characteristics: it has a chilling look and huge wings. John begins to investigate helped by a police officer.
All actors – Richard Gere, David Eigenberg, Bob Tracey, Ron Emanuel, Debra Messing, Tom Stoviak, Yvonne Erickson, Scott Nunnally, Harris Mackenzie, Will Patton, Lucinda Jenney, Laura Linney, Tom Tully, Zachary Mott, Ann McDonough, Shane Callahan, Nesbitt Blaisdell, Dan Callahan, Christin Frame, Rohn Thomas, Susan Nicholas, Bill Laing, Tim Hartman, Alan Bates, Jennifer Martin, Mark Pellington, Murphy Dunne, Pete Handelman, Matt Miller, Josh Braun, Doug Korstanje, Betsy Zajko, Elizabeth Cazenave, Sam Nicotero, , Tony Amen, Sara Brooks, Eric Cazenave, John W. Iwanonkiw, Hope Anne Nathan, Dwayne Pintoff, Bettina Rousos, Brandee Sanders, Jason Shoemaker, Dorothy Silver, Jason Billy Simmons, Dixie Tymitzshow all
“The Mothman Prophecies” Quotes 9 quotes
“- John Klein: What do you look like?
- Indrid Cold: It depends on who is looking.”
“If there was a car crash ten blocks away, that window washer up there could probably see it. Now, that doesn't mean he's God, or even smarter than we are. But from where he's sitting, he can see a little further down the road.”
- John Klein: You know, when Mary got sick, I couldn't help thinking: "This isn't real. I can stop this. I know I can. I can stop this".
- Connie Mills: No one can stop it, John. Listen to me. Planes are gonna crash. Earthquakes are going to happen. People you know and love are going to die. And no matter what that voice tells you, there's... (continue)(continue reading)
One day you're just driving along in your car, and the universe just points at you and says: "there you are, a happy couple. I've been looking for you. I've been looking for you".
“- John Klein: I think we can assume that these entities are more advanced than us. Why don't they just come right out and tell us what's on their minds?
- Alexander Leek: You're more advanced than a cockroach, have you ever tried explaining yourself to one of them?”
“- Indrid Cold: Your father was born in Racine, Wisconsin. He lived in a green house on Monroe Street. You don't remember how your mother looked.
- John Klein: Okay, you got my attention.”
“- John Klein: Didn't you need to know?
- Alexander Leek: We're not allowed to know.”