Like quotes186 like quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Joan Winfield: Don't you get lonesome being here all alone?
- Pop Tolliver: No, I like people. Not seeing many of them keeps me liking them.”
“It needs to scare you. There's something in fear, something it can smell. Something that tells it if there's anything inside someone that it might... like.”
“- Stella: The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn't fit, you make alterations.
- Paden: I'll drink to that.”
“- Samuel: You like her?
- Col. John Henry Patterson: Very much.
- Samuel: I don't like any of mine.”
“You shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.”
“If you don't like something, talk about something else that's great and maybe someone else will discover it and think it's great too.”
“The more I see of men, the more I like dogs.”
“I'll tell you one thing: if that there Blake fella keeps on shootin' marshals, I might end up liking the bastard!”
“I like you. You make me laugh.”
“- Edward 'Eddie' Simmons: When you're making out, which do you prefer, Sinatra or Mathis?
- Robert 'Boogie' Sheftell: I like Presley.”
- Justin McLeod: I like privacy.
- Charles E. "Chuck" Norstadt: Well, what about living alone? Do you like that?
- Justin McLeod: It likes me.
“- Adam: I love hockey.
- Caroline: You didn't even know what a power-play was.
- Adam: I know. But next time you can tell me.”
“- Newt: People like you, don't they, Mr. Kowalski?
- Jacob Kowalski: Oh. Well, I'm, uh, I'm sure people like you, too, huh?
- Newt: Not really, no. I annoy people.”
“Ma and I have decided that because we don't know what we like, we get to try everything.”
“- John Klein: What do you look like?
- Indrid Cold: It depends on who is looking.”
“- Henry Turner: No thanks, I don't like eggs.
- Rosella: What?
- Rachel Turner: Eggs are your favourite!
- Henry Turner: Okay, then give me lots of eggs.”
“In my next life, I wanna come back as one of the buttons on the ass pocket of her jeans shorts.”
“I've only liked a handful of people in my life, and you've been two of them.”
“- Man: Hallie, Hallie Martin! We met in New York, remember?
- Hallie: Did we like each other?”
“You do what you love, and fuck the rest.”