Like quotes184 like quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Joan Winfield: Don't you get lonesome being here all alone?
- Pop Tolliver: No, I like people. Not seeing many of them keeps me liking them.”
“- Samuel: You like her?
- Col. John Henry Patterson: Very much.
- Samuel: I don't like any of mine.”
“If you don't like something, talk about something else that's great and maybe someone else will discover it and think it's great too.”
“The more I see of men, the more I like dogs.”
“I'll tell you one thing: if that there Blake fella keeps on shootin' marshals, I might end up liking the bastard!”
“I like you. You make me laugh.”
“- Edward 'Eddie' Simmons: When you're making out, which do you prefer, Sinatra or Mathis?
- Robert 'Boogie' Sheftell: I like Presley.”
- Justin McLeod: I like privacy.
- Charles E. "Chuck" Norstadt: Well, what about living alone? Do you like that?
- Justin McLeod: It likes me.
“- Adam: I love hockey.
- Caroline: You didn't even know what a power-play was.
- Adam: I know. But next time you can tell me.”
“- Newt: People like you, don't they, Mr. Kowalski?
- Jacob Kowalski: Oh. Well, I'm, uh, I'm sure people like you, too, huh?
- Newt: Not really, no. I annoy people.”
“Ma and I have decided that because we don't know what we like, we get to try everything.”
“- John Klein: What do you look like?
- Indrid Cold: It depends on who is looking.”
“- Henry Turner: No thanks, I don't like eggs.
- Rosella: What?
- Rachel Turner: Eggs are your favourite!
- Henry Turner: Okay, then give me lots of eggs.”
“In my next life, I wanna come back as one of the buttons on the ass pocket of her jeans shorts.”
“I've only liked a handful of people in my life, and you've been two of them.”
“- Man: Hallie, Hallie Martin! We met in New York, remember?
- Hallie: Did we like each other?”
“You do what you love, and fuck the rest.”
“- Lena Dupree: Sorry, Fred. I really do like you.
- Fred Jones: What would you do if you didn't like me?”
“- Max Dugan: How do you know I'm Max Dugan?
- Nora McPhee: You told me you were.
- Max Dugan: I told you a lot of things, but so far you haven't liked any of them, so I'll keep on telling new ones until you pick out one you like.”
“- Mark Darcy: I like you, very much.
- Bridget Jones: Ah, apart from the smoking and the drinking, the vulgar mother and... ah, the verbal diarrhea.
- Mark Darcy: No, I like you very much. Just as you are.”