Position quotes8 position quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Women
“- Exercise Instructress: Let's begin with posture. A lady always enters a room erect.
- Mrs. Howard Fowler - Sylvia: Most of my friends exit horizontally.”
“Order is the barrier that holds back the flood of death. We must all of us on this train of life remain in our allotted station. We must each of us occupy our preordained particular position. Would you wear a shoe on your head? Of course you wouldn't wear a shoe on your head.”
- From the movie: The Mothman Prophecies
“If there was a car crash ten blocks away, that window washer up there could probably see it. Now, that doesn't mean he's God, or even smarter than we are. But from where he's sitting, he can see a little further down the road.”
“- Wilford: Curtis, everyone has their preordained position, and everyone is in their place except you.
- Curtis: That's what people in the best place say to the people in the worst place.”
- From the movie: Little Giants
“- Becky O'Shea: Give me a J. Give me a U. Give me A.
- Danny O'Shea: Is that lipstick?
- Becky O'Shea: No. It's a cherry tootsie pop.”
- From the movie: The Bostonians
“- Basil Ransome: The position of women is nothing but to make fools of men.
- Olive Chancellor: Don't you believe in our emancipation?
- Basil Ransome: I'll tell you after the meeting.”
- From the movie: Passenger 57