Impossibility quotes128 impossibility quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.”
“- Ronnie 'Sunshine' Bass: I can't make that pitch Coach.
- Coach Boone: Yes you can. When I was fifteen-years-old I lost my mother and my father in the same month, Ronnie, same month. 12 brothers and sisters I was the youngest one of them, now I wasn't ready either, but they needed me. Your team needs you tonight.”
“Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
“- Alice: This is impossible.
- Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.”
“- Alice: I simply must get through!
- Doorknob: Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible.
- Alice: You mean impossible?
- Doorknob: No, impassible. Nothing's impossible.”
“Everything is possible, even the impossible.”
“- Thor: It's not possible.
- Hela: Darling, you have no idea what's possible.”
“Given an infinite universe and infinite time, all things will happen. That means that every event is inevitable, including those that are impossible.”
“The person who says it can't be done is always interrupted by the one who just did it!”
“- Mario: How we gonna get in there? I got two words for you: Im-possible.
- Luigi: Nothing's impossible, Mario. Improbable, Unlikely, but never impossible.
- Mario: I hope you're right.”
“- Horace Holly: No sledges, no food, and no way back.
- Leo Vincey: And no way forward.”
“Simplicity, where the game of Hollywood doesn't exist.”
“I may think of you softly from time to time, but I will cut off my hand before I reach for you again. We never touched.”
“Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor but they couldn't possibly all have good taste.”
“- Head Illinois State Trooper: I don't want to tell you how to do your job...
- Samuel Gerard: Put the helicopter on the bridge!
- Head Illinois State Trooper: But only one man in a million can survive that fall. The guy is fish food.
- Samuel Gerard: Fine. Go get a cane pole, catch the fish that ate him.”
“- Ethan Hunt: So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a computer, just waiting for someone to take it.
- Benji Dunn: So, why hasn't Lane just sent someone to steal it?
- Ilsa Faust: Oh, he has. He sent me. And I can tell you... it's impossible.”
“- Horus: Are you sure you're not a god?
- Bek: What would I be the god of? Stupidity?
- Horus: The impossible.”
“- Daniel Schorr: There's a tiny camera looking at you right now.
- Nicholas Van Orton: That's impossible.
- Daniel Schorr: You're right, impossible. You're having a conversation with your television.”