Impossibility quotes130 impossibility quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.”
“- Ronnie 'Sunshine' Bass: I can't make that pitch Coach.
- Coach Boone: Yes you can. When I was fifteen-years-old I lost my mother and my father in the same month, Ronnie, same month. 12 brothers and sisters I was the youngest one of them, now I wasn't ready either, but they needed me. Your team needs you tonight.”
“It may feel impossible but sometimes you just have to take the first step, even before you’re ready.”
“The bell cannot be unrung.”
“Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
“The only thing worth doing is the impossible. Everything else is gray.”
“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”
“- Jimmy Dugan: Sneaking out like this, quitting, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Baseball is what gets inside you. It's what lights you up, you can't deny that.
- Dottie Hinson: It just got too hard.
- Jimmy Dugan: It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great.”
“- Alice: This is impossible.
- Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.”
“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
“- Alice: I simply must get through!
- Doorknob: Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible.
- Alice: You mean impossible?
- Doorknob: No, impassible. Nothing's impossible.”
“Everything is possible, even the impossible.”
“- Thor: It's not possible.
- Hela: Darling, you have no idea what's possible.”
“Given an infinite universe and infinite time, all things will happen. That means that every event is inevitable, including those that are impossible.”
“The person who says it can't be done is always interrupted by the one who just did it!”
“- Mario: How we gonna get in there? I got two words for you: Im-possible.
- Luigi: Nothing's impossible, Mario. Improbable, Unlikely, but never impossible.
- Mario: I hope you're right.”
“- Horace Holly: No sledges, no food, and no way back.
- Leo Vincey: And no way forward.”
“Simplicity, where the game of Hollywood doesn't exist.”
“I may think of you softly from time to time, but I will cut off my hand before I reach for you again. We never touched.”
“Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor but they couldn't possibly all have good taste.”