Will Patton quotes
“Great men were made by other great men. Patton had Rommel, Grant had Lee, I get stuck with you.”
“I can't play anything until I find something that connects to my life.”
“- Coach Bill Yoast: I think this is a very good time for prayer and reflection.
- Gerry Bertier: Coach, I'm hurt. I'm not dead.”
“- Nahum Goddard: Where do you come from, Percy?
- Percy Talbott: Ohio.
- Nahum Goddard: Ohio, huh. I had some clients from Ohio once. Didn't sound like you do.
- Percy Talbott: Well I wouldn't mind coming from someplace else, if that doesn't suit you.”
“You're a small piece of shit... and I don't want the karma of your death on my soul.”
“- Laurie Strode: Do you know that I prayed every night that he would escape?
- Officer Hawkins: What the hell did you do that for?
- Laurie Strode: So I can kill him.”
“- Sharon: Have you been saved?
- Deputy Foster: No.
- Sharon: Do you know what that means?
- Deputy Foster: Yeah.
- Sharon: Would you like to be?
- Deputy Foster: Yeah, sure, who wouldn't?”
“I don't want to play fat cops for the rest of my life.”
“- Quentin Glass: You're not doing drugs, are you?
- Spacker Dave: Not right now.”
“I know all there is to know about screwing your way into a wealthy family and there's no way I'm gonna let you screw your way into mine.”
“I have plans for my daughters, Mr. Holt; they don't include you. I know you: I know you better than you know me.”
“Law one: you will obeyorders without question. Law two: punishment shall be swift. Law three: mercy is for the weak. Four: terror will defeat reason. Five: your allegiance is to the clan. Six: justice can be dictated. Seven: any clansman may challenge for leadership of the clan. Law eight: there is only one penalty. Death.”
“A military man, especially a commander, should keep a journal. After he's gone, it's the only real defense against the slander that later arises.”