Perception quotes111 perception quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- La trovi in Life and Death in Hollywood
“I feel like 35. At 35 you're old enough to know something and young enough to look forward to what you can do with the knowledge. So I stayed at 35!”
- From the movie: Wayne's World 2
- From the movie: Hot Fuzz
“- Nicholas Angel: Danny, this is murder.
- PC Danny Butterman: It's not murder, it's ketchup.”
- From the movie: Hellboy
“- Tom Manning: Hey, fish stick. Don't touch anything.
- Abe Sapien: I need to touch it to see.
- Tom Manning: See what?
- Abe Sapien: Past, future. Whatever this object holds.”
- From the movie: May
“You know how when you meet someone and you think you like them? And then, the more you talk to them, you see parts that you don't like?”
- From the movie: Inside Out
“I can't feel my legs! Oh, there they are.”
- From the movie: Star Trek: First Contact
“- Data: Sir, does tactile contact alter your perception of the Phoenix?
- Picard: Oh, yes! For humans, touch can connect you to an object in a very personal way, make it seem more real.”
- From the movie: Thor: Ragnarok
“Even with two eyes, you only see half of the picture.”
- From the movie: Casino
“In Vegas, everybody's gotta watch everybody else. Since the players are looking to beat the casino, the dealers are watching the players. The box men are watching the dealers. The floor men are watching the box men. The pit bosses are watching the floor men. The shift bosses are watching the pit bosses. The casino manager is watching the shift...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Mothman Prophecies
“- John Klein: What do you look like?
- Indrid Cold: It depends on who is looking.”
- From the movie: Still Alice
“Who can take us seriously when we are so far from who we once were? Our strange behavior and fumbled sentences change other's perception of us and our perception of ourselves. We become ridiculous, incapable, comic. But this is not who we are, this is our disease.”
- From the movie: The Truth About Cats & Dogs
“You know how someone's appearance can change the longer you know them? How a really attractive person, if you don't like them, can become more and more ugly; whereas someone you might not have even have noticed... that you wouldn't look at more than once, if you love them, can become the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. All you want to do...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Bring it on Again
- From the movie: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
- From the movie: Mr. Holmes
- From the movie: They Live
“- Holly: You're fighting the forces of evil that none of us can see without sunglasses.
- Nada: Take a look.
- Holly: If you want me to look through your sunglasses, I'll look through your sunglasses. If I don't see what you see, I'm going to see it anyway.”
- From the movie: Experimenter
“I believe we are puppets with perception, with awareness. Sometimes we can see the strings. And perhaps our awareness is the first step in our liberation.”
- From the movie: Dream Lover
“Just 'cause I'm halfway pretty, guys look in my eyes and think they know me. Like I'm their fantasy. I'm just a regular screwed-up person. So when you say I'm beautiful it's like you're not seeing me at all.”
- From the movie: To Sir, with Love II
“To a considerable extent, we control how we are perceived.”
- From the movie: Brainscan
“- Kyle: That's pretty cool, ya know, havin' a murder in our neighborhood and everything.
- Michael: Kyle, a guy just died and you think that's cool?
- Kyle: No, I don't mean cool, but it's interesting.”
- From the movie: The Osterman Weekend
“Think of them as fleas on a dog hit by a car driven by a drunken teenager whose girlfriend just gave him the clap. It will help you sense of perspective.”
- From the movie: The Year of Living Dangerously
“- Jill Bryant: I found it a bit melodramatic. That's only my opinion, my flatmate was moved to tears. So, there you are.
- Guy Hamilton: What does it take to move you to tears?”
- From the movie: The In-Laws
- From the movie: Barcelona
“- Ted: Here in Barcelona, everything was swept aside. The world was turned upside down and stayed there.
- Fred: Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the world was upside down before, and now it's right side up?”
- From the movie: Resident Evil: Apocalypse
“- Alice: There's something down there.
- Jill Valentine: Where?
- Alice: There.
- Sgt. Peyton Wells: I don't see anything.
- Alice: That doesn't alter the fact that there is something down there.”