Anticipation quotes15 anticipation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Weather Man
“I don't predict it. Nobody does, 'cause i-it's just wind. It's wind. It blows all over the place! What the fuck!”
- From the movie: Hoi Polloi
“- Larry: What's that for?
- Curly: We didn't do nothing!
- Moe: That's in case you do when I'm not around.”
- From the movie: Steve Jobs
“- John Sculley: You're gonna end me, aren't you?
- Steve Jobs: You're being ridiculous. I'm gonna sit center court and watch you do it yourself.”
- From the movie: The Mask of Fu Manchu
“He'll declare himself Genghis Khan come to life again. And that, my friend, is what you have got to prevent. You must find that grave, and you must be the first to find it.”
- From the animation: The Lord of the Rings
“- Sam: Straight stairs, winding stairs what comes after that?
- Gollum: We shall see, oh yes... We shall see.”
“I know when they'll be hungry, and the food is ready. I know when they'll be tired, and the bed is turned down. I know it before they know it themselves.”
“What gift do you think a good servant has that separates them from the others? Its the gift of anticipation.”
- From the movie: Death Wish 4: The Crackdown
- From the movie: Bruce Almighty
“Don't rush yourself! Sometimes anticipation can heighten the... pleasure.”
“For all of my career, I've been trying to catch people after they do something horrible. For once in my life, I'd like to catch somebody before they do something horrible.”
“- Constance: How horrid. And who turns out to have done it?
- Morris Weissman: Oh, I couldn't tell you that. It would spoil it for you.
- Constance: Oh, but none of us will see it.”
- From the movie: Cocoon
“If this is foreplay I'm a dead man!”
- From the movie: The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp
“If we don't know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions.”
- From the movie: The Fifth Element
“- Head Scientist: Anticipation denotes intelligence.
- Father Vito Cornelius: The most terrible intelligence imaginable.”