Anticipation quotes15 anticipation quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I don't predict it. Nobody does, 'cause i-it's just wind. It's wind. It blows all over the place! What the fuck!”
“- Larry: What's that for?
- Curly: We didn't do nothing!
- Moe: That's in case you do when I'm not around.”
“He'll declare himself Genghis Khan come to life again. And that, my friend, is what you have got to prevent. You must find that grave, and you must be the first to find it.”
“- Sam: Straight stairs, winding stairs what comes after that?
- Gollum: We shall see, oh yes... We shall see.”
“I know when they'll be hungry, and the food is ready. I know when they'll be tired, and the bed is turned down. I know it before they know it themselves.”
“What gift do you think a good servant has that separates them from the others? Its the gift of anticipation.”
“Don't rush yourself! Sometimes anticipation can heighten the... pleasure.”
“For all of my career, I've been trying to catch people after they do something horrible. For once in my life, I'd like to catch somebody before they do something horrible.”
“- Constance: How horrid. And who turns out to have done it?
- Morris Weissman: Oh, I couldn't tell you that. It would spoil it for you.
- Constance: Oh, but none of us will see it.”
“If this is foreplay I'm a dead man!”
“If we don't know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can't anticipate our future actions.”
“- Head Scientist: Anticipation denotes intelligence.
- Father Vito Cornelius: The most terrible intelligence imaginable.”