“The Phantom” quotes(1996)
Plot – Phantom is an immortal hero (in the sense that his legend has been handed down for generations) whose mission is to fight against all forms of cruelty and human injustice. He therefore finds himself having to prevent a criminal from getting hold of the legendary skulls of Touganda, capable of giving their possessor superhuman strength. To fight against the villain, the masked avenger leaves his native Africa to go to New York.
All actors – Billy Zane, Kristy Swanson, Treat Williams, Catherine Zeta-Jones, James Remar, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Bill Smitrovich, Casey Siemaszko, David Proval, Joseph Ragno, Samantha Eggar, Jon Tenneyshow all
“The Phantom” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Capt. Philip Horton: Can't you ever come in through the door?
- The Phantom: It's too obvious. I like the window.”
“History is about to be made and you're all a part of it. Not an equal part, of course, but an important part nonetheless.”
“- Jimmy Wells: I had the strangest urge a few weeks ago! I wanted to charter a plane, track you down in the frozennorth, charge into your tent, hut or log cabin, sweep you off your feet, and bring you back to New York.
- Diana Palmer: Really, Jimmy? Why didn't you?
- Jimmy Wells: After a few sets of tennis and a cold Gin Fizz, the urge just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Uncle Dave Palmer: Not everything in life is for sale.
- Xander Drax: Of course it is, Dave! And I'll tell you something else: I usually get what I want.”
“- Quill: Look, I once killed the Phantom.
- The Great Kabai Sengh: Join the club. Many of us have killed him over the years. But he keeps coming back.”
“When darkness rules the earth, America's in financial ruin. Europe and Asia are on a brink of self-annihilation. Chaos reigns. Like I've always said, there is opportunity in chaos.”