Treat Williams quotes
“I define success as being comfortable with yourself and your life.”
“Dear Valentine, come away with me. If I had a day with you and you only, I would enjoy the simple things. The things that, in the end, when time steals the rest away, are the only things we'll remember. I would paddle you across a still lake in a rowboat and read poetry to you until you fall asleep and I would never think about the hours. Dear...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Randi James: Hey, you're hurt.
- Roger Mortis: Lady, I'm fucking dead.
- Randi James: Well it doesn't give you the right to be rude.”
“- Sheriff Marshall T. Becker: If you were one of my boys, I would hit you so fuckin' hard.
- Hanna Becker: If I were one of your boys, you'd be proud of me.”
“- Leila: You should do something.
- Finnegan: I've found you live longer if you don't.”
“- Jack Fuller Sr.: You're like a son to me.
- Jack Fuller: Dad, I am your son.”
“There are few people who intimidate me.”
“I like to be thought of as a good father and a good husband.”
“- Finnegan: Don't wander off.
- T. Ray: Didn't know you cared.
- Finnegan: I care about yer gun.”
“- Assistant U.S. Atty. Rick Cappalino: There was never a hint of corruption in that office. Maybe you know something I don't. Danny, you called me. So why are you here? If you know anything about lawyers or D.A.'s I would love to hear it. Is it common practice to sell narcotics in the narcotics division?
- Detectove Daniel Ciello: Where do you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I sleep with my wife, but I live with my partners.”
“History is about to be made and you're all a part of it. Not an equal part, of course, but an important part nonetheless.”
“- Finnegan: I once saw a guy put a fish in a bottle. He corked it, sealed it tight, and threw it to a baby octopus inside a fish tank. The octopus... he felt his way all around that bottle. In less than two minutes, he got the cork off, slid inside, and ate the fish.
- Pantucci: And your moral of this story is...?
- Trillian St. James: We're the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roger Mortis: The weird thing is, I feel fine. I feel like I could run in the Boston Marathon.
- Doug Bigelow: Hey, no, you couldn't, Roger. It's not opened to dead people.
- Roger Mortis: You think they'd check?
- Doug Bigelow: Oh, they're very strict now.”
“- George Berger: Where you from?
- Claude Hooper Bukowski: Oklahoma.
- Jeannie Ryan: Listen man I know what how it feels, I used to come from Kansas myself.”
“- Uncle Dave Palmer: Not everything in life is for sale.
- Xander Drax: Of course it is, Dave! And I'll tell you something else: I usually get what I want.”
“- Finnegan: Do you know how many uncharted islands there are in this ocean?
- Pantucci: I don't know, two?”