Judgment quotes196 judgment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Labels are for cans, not people.”
“- Rico: I'm the only one who ever loved you.
- Judge Dredd: I'll be the judge of that.”
“- Felix: What? What in the shit is happening?
- Charlie: It’s an end game, man.
- Cheryl: I’m sorry, what?
- Charlie: The end game. Humanity has been judged, and we’ve been found wanting.
- Lucy: Judged by who?
- Charlie: They go by different names, right? You got world religion and mythology that’s full of mentions of demons or spirit...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In his own time, the Good Lord will manage them all. The curse of the pharonas was a poor example of what waits for the plantation class.”
“Performers should be judged only by their work on-stage - too much is made of their personal lives.”
“In some ways you're far superior to my Cocker Spaniel.”
“- Judge Hershey: Haven't you... haven't you ever had a friend?
- Judge Dredd: Yes. Once.
- Judge Hershey: What happened? Dredd? I want to know, what happened?
- Judge Dredd: I judged him.”
“The only way that we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.”
- Phil Davis: How much is "wow"?
- Bob Wallace: It's right in between, uh, between "ouch" and "boing".
“Try to understand us. Don't judge, but understand us.”
“People are judgmental about sex, but everyone has their own moral code. So unless you are hurting people, who are we to say what's right?”
“- Luce Edgar: It’s like I solely get to be a saint or a monster.
- Amy Edgar: Inform me the reality?!”
“By condemning without hesitation an old friend, I shall be feared.”
“Twelve people go off into a room: twelve different minds, twelve different hearts, from twelve different walks of life; twelve sets of eyes, ears, shapes, and sizes. And these twelve people are asked to judge another human being as different from them as they are from each other. And in their judgment, they must become of one mind - unanimous....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Patricia Terrill: Don't you care what people think of you?
- James McKay: I'm not responsible for what people think, Pat, only for what I am.”
“When you point a finger at someone else, you have three pointing back at you.”
“It's difficult to judge other actors, because as an actor you're looking at different things than what an audience is looking at.”
“- St. Francis of Assisi: What have the judges of men to do with me. God is my only judge!
- Consul: Unfortunately, he isn't around to help us out.”
“- Emily Walters: Are you judging me?
- Donald Horner: Well, I'm trying to, but you're not giving me much to work on.”
“You have to care about how good you are and how good you feel, but not about how good people think you are or how good people think you look.”
“- Marina Mari: I know what poverty is and it scares me. Sure, I could have married a streetcar driver and be starving to death today - me, my children and him.
- Giorgio Manfredi aka Luigi Ferraris: Poor Marina. You think happiness means a fancy apartment, nice clothes, a maid, and rich lovers?
- Marina Mari: If you'd really loved me, you'd have...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Major Bergman: You clearly aim to harm the Reich and its armed forces.
- Don Pietro Pellegrini: That wasn't exactly my aim.
- Major Bergman: Then what would you call a man who not only provides refuge and forged documents to Italians plotting attacks on our soldiers but even shelters German deserters?
- Don Pietro Pellegrini: A man who humbly...” (continue)(continue reading)