Judgment quotes202 judgment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Labels are for cans, not people.”
“- Rico: I'm the only one who ever loved you.
- Judge Dredd: I'll be the judge of that.”
“- Felix: What? What in the shit is happening?
- Charlie: It’s an end game, man.
- Cheryl: I’m sorry, what?
- Charlie: The end game. Humanity has been judged, and we’ve been found wanting.
- Lucy: Judged by who?
- Charlie: They go by different names, right? You got world religion and mythology that’s full of mentions of demons or spirit...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In his own time, the Good Lord will manage them all. The curse of the pharonas was a poor example of what waits for the plantation class.”
“Performers should be judged only by their work on-stage - too much is made of their personal lives.”
“In some ways you're far superior to my Cocker Spaniel.”
“- Judge Hershey: Haven't you... haven't you ever had a friend?
- Judge Dredd: Yes. Once.
- Judge Hershey: What happened? Dredd? I want to know, what happened?
- Judge Dredd: I judged him.”
“The only way that we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.”
- Phil Davis: How much is "wow"?
- Bob Wallace: It's right in between, uh, between "ouch" and "boing".
“Fez, unfortunately there are some people in this world that are gonna judge you on the color of your skin or your funny accent or that girly little way you run. But you know what? You're not alone. Why do you think the martians won't land here? 'Cause they're green, and they know people are gonna make fun of them!”
“I'm not shallow. I just judge women on their looks.”
“Be curious, not judgmental. ”
“Anger clouds judgment and it makes us do things that we end up regretting—things we can never take back.”
“When we take action to avenge the ones we love personal justice collides with social and divine justice. We become judge, jury, and God. With that choice comes daunting responsibility. Some men cave under that weight. Others abuse the momentum. The true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. His...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Everyone’s staring at us. I haven’t been judged by this many people since I forgot my canvas bags at Whole Foods.”
“Try to understand us. Don't judge, but understand us.”
“People are judgmental about sex, but everyone has their own moral code. So unless you are hurting people, who are we to say what's right?”
“- Luce Edgar: It’s like I solely get to be a saint or a monster.
- Amy Edgar: Inform me the reality?!”
“By condemning without hesitation an old friend, I shall be feared.”
“Twelve people go off into a room: twelve different minds, twelve different hearts, from twelve different walks of life; twelve sets of eyes, ears, shapes, and sizes. And these twelve people are asked to judge another human being as different from them as they are from each other. And in their judgment, they must become of one mind - unanimous....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Patricia Terrill: Don't you care what people think of you?
- James McKay: I'm not responsible for what people think, Pat, only for what I am.”