Billy Zane quotes
“Humans. You're not worth the flesh you're printed on!”
“- Capt. Philip Horton: Can't you ever come in through the door?
- The Phantom: It's too obvious. I like the window.”
“With me it's always about first impressions.”
“My best evenings are at home with my lady.”
“I trust my instincts.”
“I'm enjoying 40. Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.”
“- The Collector: You want your arm back, Irene? I can make it happen. Is that a yes?
- Irene: No. That's me giving you the finger, asshole!”
“- Jo Dee Fostar: You know, you look better in pictures.
- Det. Martin Balsam: You should see me in a bikini.”
“You can tell a lot about a man by his profile. A certain strength of character, or lack thereof.”
“- Rose Dewitt Bukater: I don't see what all of the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauritania.
- Cal Hockley: You can be blasé about some things, Rose, but not about Titanic. It's over a hundred feet longer than the Mauritania and far more luxurious!”
“- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: The killer's name is Antonio and he hates his mother.
- Jo Dee Fostar: Why?
- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: Maybe 'cause she's a pain in the ass! Did you ever think about that?”
“- Rose Dewitt Bukater: I am not a foreman in one of your mills that you can command. I am your fiancée.
- Cal Hockley: My fian... my fiancée! Yes, you are, and my wife. My wife in practice if not yet by law, so you will honor me. You will honor me the way a wife is required to honor a husband. Because I will not be made a fool, Rose. Is this in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I know what you're thinking. You give up your soul, you turn into a demon, you look like shit. Where's the payoff, right?”
“Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? I know that sounds like a line - Lord knows I've used it - but I mean it.”
“- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: What are you most afraid of?
- Jo Dee Fostar: Anchovies.
- Dr. Animal Cannibal Pizza: Good answer.”
“- Ruth Dewitt Bukater: [with other passengers in line behind her] Will the lifeboats be seated according to class? I hope they're not too crowded.
- Rose Dewitt Bukater: Oh mother, shut up! Don't you understand? The water is freezing and there aren't enough boats. Not enough by half. Half the people on this ship are going to die.
- Cal Hockley:...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Richard Miller: When the "rush" is over, it hurts. Doesn't it?
- Thomas Beckett: What you're feeling now ain't the worst pain. The worst thing is not feeling the hurt anymore.