“Mortal Kombat” quotes(1995)
Plot – In the kingdom of Outworld, once in a generation, a tournament establishes the Earth’s fate. For nine generations Shang Tsung, an evil priest who feeds himself on the strength of dead rival warriors, favors one of his best men. This time, two men and a woman have to prevent the danger, helped by a holy man.
All actors – Christopher Lambert, Robin Shou, Linden Ashby, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras, Talisa Soto, Trevor Goddard, Chris Casamassa, François Petit, Keith Cooke, Hakim Alston, Kenneth Edwards, John Fujioka, Daniel Haggard, Sandy Helberg, Steven Ho, Peter Jason, Lloyd Kino, Gregory McKinney, Mikal Moore, Brice Stephens, Frank Welker, Ed Boon, Kevin Michael Richardson, Leo Anastasio, Richard Branden, Jaime H. Campos, Deanna Hodges, Alex Morissen, T.J. Storm, Tom Woodruff Jr.show all
“Mortal Kombat” Quotes 14 quotes
“You can look into my soul, but you don't own it.”
“- Johnny Cage: Don't worry, I've got a plan.
- Sonya Blade: Oh, I can't believe this! You are the most egotistical, self-deluded person I have ever met!
- Johnny Cage: Yeah, well you forgot good looking.”
“I'm in a hostile environment. I'm totally unprepared. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys who probably want to kick my ass... it's like being back in high school.”
“- Master Boyd: Johnny, you are one of the best martial artists in the world, and I can help you prove it.
- Johnny Cage: Prove it? How?
- Master Boyd: A tournament, the tournament. It's held once a generation. The best fighters in the world are invited. You win the tournament, you win their respect. They'll tell the whole world, that you're the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Liu Kang: All those souls and you still don't have one of your own. I pity you sorcerer.
- Shang Tsung: Save your pity for the weak!”
“Spare him, my lord Rayden. American life has enfeebled his mind. Too much television.”
“- Johnny Cage: While you're at it, why don't you call my agent?
- Sonya Blade: Do I look like your secretary?”
“- Sonya Blade: Where the hell are we?
- Johnny Cage: Do I look like your travel agent?”