“- Nora Tilley: If we went on a picnic it would be fun.
- Ernest Tilley: I don't understand a picnic. We go someplace, we put a thing on the ground and eat.
- Nora Tilley: Yeah, it's nice to do that.
- Ernest Tilley: Why? I don't get it. It's better sittin' in front of the TV.
- Nora Tilley: I happen to think there's somethin' nice about a...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Tin Men” quotes(1987)
Plot – Bill Baborsky is a representative and a fanatic of Cadillacs. The same day he buys a car, Ernest Tilley invests him with his Cadillac and makes a lot of damages. Bill is furious and damages him in turn. Since the two men are both representatives, Bill and Ernest bother one another every time they meet around. while their business partners assist them through illegal expedients. Tilley is unlucky in his private life too as Bill woos his wife Nora and when Ernest learns about it he doesn't grant Nora the divorce. When the two representatives find themselves without a job, they join forces and establish together their own company.
All actors – Richard Dreyfuss, Danny DeVito, Barbara Hershey, John Mahoney, Jackie Gayle, Stanley Brock, Seymour Cassel, Bruno Kirby, J.T. Walsh, Richard Portnow, Matt Craven, Alan Blumenfeldshow all
“Tin Men” Quotes 5 quotes
- Bill "BB" Babowsky: This is the ultimate "fuck you"! I just poked your wife!
- Ernest Tilley: What are you talking about?
- Bill "BB" Babowsky: Yeah, she's in my bed right now with a very big smile on her face.
- Ernest Tilley: Well, that's just fine by me. She's a pain in the ass! An albatross around my neck! You're welcome to her. Keep her,... (continue) (continue reading)
“I'm looking at all this food, I see all these vegetables, and I think, all these things came outta the ground. I see tomatoes, outta the ground, carrots, outta the ground, radishes outta the ground. And I think, all of these things come outta the ground. And I'm just talkin' about the vegetables, I haven't gotten to the fruits yet. And I think,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“There is no sympathy for the working man in this country.”
They don't talk about broads nothing. Ya never hear Little Joe say, "hey, Hoss, I went to Virginia City and I saw a girl with the greatest ass I've ever seen in my life.". They just walk around the Ponderosa: "yes, pa, where's Little Joe?". Nothin' about broads. I don't think I'm being too picky. But, if at least once, they talked about getting... (continue) (continue reading)