Amusement quotes223 amusement quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
“That's the most fun I've had with my clothes on!”
“I can't work if I'm not having fun, and I can't have fun if not everyone is happy.”
“Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!”
“- Ray Marcus: You've should fucking kill me! You don't know nothing. It's fun to kill people. You, of all people should try sometime.
- Tony Hastings: Fun? It's fun to kill people? Did you have fun killing my wife and daughter?”
“Adrenaline is wonderful. It covers pain. It covers dementia. It covers everything.”
“The funnier the better.”
“For me, I'd rather have an intense experience than not.”
- Lucia DeLury: I mean, "I don't understand sex". I don't get it. Get it? It seems like a lot of trouble for not much. Am I the only one that thinks this?
- Bill Truitt: I don't think you're the tip of an iceberg, frankly.
- Lucia DeLury: I would rather have a backrub, you know. It lasts longer and there's no fluids. You know, what's so great... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Grandma: You know, when I was nineteen, Grandpa took me on a roller coaster.
- Gil: Oh?
- Grandma: Up, down, up, down. Oh, what a ride!
- Gil: What a great story.
- Grandma: I always wanted to go again. You know, it was just so interesting to me that a ride could make me so frightened, so scared, so sick, so excited, and so thrilled all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. You're gonna have fun, and I'm gonna have fun... We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't give a damn if Marvin Gaye is gonna be there, you’re not going to that party!”
“Maybe I don't take myself quite as seriously as I used to, but the work has gotten better and more interesting, and I'm just having more fun.”
“Claire Dearing-We've been pre-booking tickets for months. The park needs a new attraction every few years in order to reinvigorate the public's interest. Kind of like the space program. Corporate felt genetic modification would up the wow factor.
Owen Grady-They're dinosaurs. Wow enough.”
“When you are invisible, you have all the amusement you want without any of the expectations popularity brings. It frees you.”
“I mean, fuck, we're here to have a good time. I just wanna have a good time, until this shit's over, man. This life's gig a fucking rodeo and I'm gonna suck the nectar and fucking rawdog it till the wheels come off.”
“I used to know a whole lot of dances. The-the-the-eh- the flea hop, and-and, what's the - eh - the black bottom, the variety drag. I don't, I don't know, I just don't seem to have any time any more. I have so many things to do.”
“I always have a wonderful time, wherever I am, whomever I'm with.”
“- Dr. Dolittle: I've come to the conclusion, with the possible exception of yourself, I have nothing in common with the human race.
- Matthew: You know, the trouble with you Doctor Dolittle, is you prefer animals to people.
- Dr. Dolittle: But, animals are so much more fun than people!”
“You want my advice? Leisureland is where you want to be.”