Plot – Veronica Sawyer has done anything to be accepted in the group of the coolest girls of Westerburg High School - the Heathers - three girls with the same name, all rich, beautiful and popular but also cruel. In order to keep the friendship going with the three Heathers, Veronica is forced to put aside her intelligence and her morality, so she laughs at the cruel things that her friends inflict to the less popular students of their school. However, everything is about to change when a new, mysterious boy known as JD comes to town. Once he understands Veronica’s true nature, JD becomes his friend and lover, making her most hidden and censored desires of revenge come true.
All actors – Winona Ryder, Christian Slater, Shannen Doherty, Lisanne Falk, Kim Walker, Penelope Milford, Glenn Shadix, Lance Fenton, Patrick Labyorteaux, Jeremy Applegate, Jon Shear, Carrie Lynn, Phill Lewis, Renée Estevez, John Zarchen, Sherrie Wills, Curtiss Marlowe, Andrew Benne, Kevin Hardesty, Josh Richman, Bess Meyer, Jennifer Rhodes, William Cort, Larry Cox, Kent Stoddard, John Ingle, Stuart Mabray, Betty Ramey, Aaron Mendelsohn, Kirk Scott, Mark Bringelson, Chuck Lafont, Christie Mellor, Mark Carlton, James 'Poorman' Trenton, Adrian Drake, , Craig Braginsky, David McConnell, Sylvia Tobias, Jeffrey Weissmanshow all
“Heathers” Quotes 21 quotes
Heather told me she teaches people "real life". She said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to fuck with the eagles, you have to learn to fly. I said: "so, you teach people how to spread their wings and fly?". She said "yes". I said: "you're beautiful".
“- Officer Milner: My God, suicide. Why?
- Officer McCord: [holds up bottle of mineral water found next to one of the bodies] Does this answer your question?
- Officer Milner: Oh man! They were fags?”
“- J.D.: Is your life perfect?
- Veronica: I'm on my way to a party at Remington University... No, my life's not perfect. I don't really like my friends.”
- Kurt Kelly: Hey Ram, doesn't this cafeteria have a "No Fags Allowed" rule?
- J.D.: Well they, uh, seem to have an open door policy for assholes though, don't they?
- Heather McNamara: Suicide is a private thing.
- Veronica: You're throwing your life away to become a statistic on "U. S. fucking A. Today"; that's about the least private thing I can think of.
“- Veronica: That knife is filthy.
- J.D.: What do you think I'm going to do with it, take out her tonsils?
- Veronica: Excuse me, I think I know Heather a little bit better than you do. If she were going to slit her wrists, the knife would be spotless.”
“- Veronica: If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?
- Heather McNamara: Probably.”
“- Veronica: I just killed my best friend.
- J.D.: And your worst enemy.
- Veronica: Same difference.”
“Seven schools in seven states and the only thing different is my locker combination.”
“Let's pretend I blew up the school... all the schools. Now that you're dead, what are you gonna do with your life?”
“The extreme always seems to make an impression.”
“- J.D.: Wanna go out tonight? Catch a movie? Miniature golf?
- Veronica: I was thinking more along the lines of slitting Heather Duke's wrists open, making it look like suicide.
- J.D.: Ah, now you're talking. I can be up for that.”
“Whether to kill yourself or not is one of the most important decisions a teenager can make.”
“Suicide is the natural answer to the myriad of problems life has given me.”
“The only place different social types can genuinely get along with each other is in heaven.”
“- Veronica: All we want is to be treated like human beings, not to be experimented on like guinea pigs or patronized like bunny rabbits.
- Veronica's Dad: I don't patronize bunny rabbits.”