Bruno Kirby quotes
“- Deputy: Father, Father I've been shot!
- Ned: I'm very happy for you.”
“Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor but they couldn't possibly all have good taste.”
“- Ed Furillo: He turned around and he left. He never bothered us again. Well, I took care of my mother and my sister from that day on. That's my best day.
- Phil Berquist: What was your worst day?
- Ed Furillo: Same day.”
“- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson: I just got here and I haven't...
- Marty Lewis: Wait! What do you mean you just got there?
- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson: Yeah. Right. Minutesago.
- Marty Lewis: You left on Tuesday. Today's Saturday.
- Dr. Hunter S. Thompson: That happened to you, too? That's weird. The same mix-up happened to me this morning!”
“Draw something resembling anything!”
“- Lt. Steven Hauk: The former V.P. is a good man and a decent man.
- Gen. Taylor: Bullshit! I know Nixon personally. He lugs a trainload of shit behind him that could fertilize the Sinai. Why, I wouldn't buy an apple from the son of a bitch, and I consider him a good, close personal friend.”
- Jess: Marriages don't break up on account of infidelity. It's just a symptom that something else is wrong.
- Harry Burns: Oh really? Well, that "symptom" is fucking my wife.
“- Robert Cole: Jay, listen... I didn't tell you this before, and I think I should tell you now. I love you. I mean, in the right way. I think you're an amazing guy, and I think I just love you.
- Jay: The ludes kicked in, right?”
“- Marie: Restaurants are to people in the 80's what theatres were to people in the 60's. I read that in a magazine.
- Jess: I wrote that.”
“- Stuart Little: Good-bye, fake father! Good-bye, fake mother!
- Mrs. Stout: Good-bye, fake son! ...I'm gonna miss that boy.
- Mr. Stout: I'm gonna miss that car.”
“Sir, in my heart, I know I'm funny.”
- Mitch Robbins: Those cows trusted us.
- Ed Furillo: Trusted us? They followed us because we yelled, "Yah". They're cattle.