Seymour Cassel quotes
“- Sarah Lawson: Jack, I'm almost not crazy now.
- Jack Lawson: I just don't care.”
“If you think of yourself as funny, you become tragic.”
“I think about you so much, I forget to go to the bathroom!”
“- Dick Tracy: Is the enemy of my enemy my friend, or the enemy of my friend my enemy?
- Pat Patton: What?
- Dick Tracy: Or enemy of my enemy my enemy?
- Pat Patton: What'd he say?
- Dick Tracy: The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
- Sam Catchem: He said the enemy of his enemy is his enemy.
- Pat Patton: Oh.”
“It doesn't matter how beautifully a film is photographed. The acting tells your story.”
“The people who know my work like my work. And that's great.”
“I am a performer; that's what I like to do.”
“You're supposed to be helping your brother Matt, not getting nippy with some cheerleaders!”
“- Dr. Peter Flynn: I understand you're a neurosurgeon.
- Bert Fischer: No, I'm a barber, but a lot of people make that mistake.”
“You're like one of those clipper ship captains. You're married to the sea.”