Skin quotes46 skin quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Gomez Addams: Your hand is as cold as a dead fish!
- Morticia Addams: My love, that is a dead fish.”
“I may be white from the outside, but I'm brown on the inside, to the bone.”
“Move on nigger, before I carpet my cell with your black skin.”
“- Deputy Harley Duncan: I'm just saying that that's more than albino, Doug. That is spooky.
- Sheriff Doug Barnum: I never thought we'd find a man too white for you there, Harley.”
“- Rogue: It's nothing personal. It's just that, when people touch my skin, something happens.
- Logan: What?
- Rogue: I don't know, they just get hurt.”
“- Seaweed: Livin' in the ghetto, black is everywhere you go. Who'd have thought I'd love a girl whose skin was white as winter snow?
- Penny Pingleton: In my ivory tower, life was just a Hostess snack, but now I've tasted chocolate, and I'm never goin' back!”
“Dawn! You're beautiful! Your skin looks like a normal person's!”
“- Penny Pingleton: Oh, Seaweed, you do care! I was afraid the colors of our skin would keep us apart.
- Seaweed: No but these knots might.”
“I'm into the whole skincare thing.”
“- Reverend Hayworth: God is white. It's simple logic. His son is white.
- Walter Whitney: That's not proof. I'm white. My son is black.”
“- Nick Lang: Will you open up? I just want to know what it feels like to be inside your skin.
- John Moss: I don't want you inside my skin, you understand it? It's private! What's in there belongs to me! You're not gonna learn what it means to be a cop by eating hot dogs and picking your teeth and asking stupid questions.”
“I like the smell of paper - all kinds. It reminds me of the scent of skin.”
“I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a
long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in
“She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that a lot. That means a big bush.”
“It's good for my skin. You know if you do enough of that stuff over a very short period of time, you get, like, these canker sores on your tongue.”
“- Judge: That girl is colored!
- Thelma Cleland: Honey, nobody 'colored' me! I was born this way!”
“- Spence: You worried about saving your own skin?
- Sam: I am. It covers my body.”
“- Kathleen 'Kat' Harvey: I can see right through you.
- Casper: Yeah, kind of happens when you haven't got any skin.”
“- Bad Blake: I haven't seen anybody blush in I don't know how long.
- Jean Craddock: I can't help it if my capillaries are close to the skin.”