Scars quotes22 scars quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Inga: Where did you get all these scars?
- Luke: Well, let's see. Skateboard... Truck accident... Fire hydrant.
- Inga: I bet each one has its own exciting story, no?
- Luke: No, not really. I skateboarded off of a truck into a fire hydrant.”
“A gift from the boogeyman. Perfect for every occasion.”
“No-one can shoot you down because a woman one time stepped on your heart and left a scar in its wake.”
“- Old Priest: The savages did this to me.
- Laforgue: The indians? Why?
- Old Priest: They are uncivilized, just as the English or Germans were before we came to them.”
“- Tommy Sanz: It's my face, Willie. The guys back home can't stand to look at me. I thought after the second surgery things would change.
- Willie Gratzo: Did you talk to that plastic surgeon?
- Tommy Sanz: He said he wanted to take skin from my ass cheeks and put it on my face. I beat that cocksucker with his own chair.”
“- Paul Hackett: You have a great body.
- Kiki: Yes. Not a lot of scars.”
“- Immigration Officer #3: Where'd you get the beauty scar, tough guy? Eatin' pussy?
- Tony Montana: How'm I gonna get a scar like that eating pussy?
[Tony Montana smiles]
- Tony Montana: This was when I was a kid, ya know?
- Immigration Officer #3: Mm-hmm.
- Tony Montana: You should see the other kid. You can't recognize him.”
“- Tess McGill: How did you get the scar?
- Jack Trainer: Some guy pulled a knife in Detroit.
- Tess McGill: Really?
- Jack Trainer: No. No. I was nineteen and I thought it'd be cool to have a pierced ear. My girlfriend stuck the needle through and I heard this pop and fainted and hit my chin on the toilet.”
“- Katya: Do you know what makes a man attractive? A scar.
- Pierre Peders: Why?
- Katya: Because... most women have one too.”
“From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you - I can't breath. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Albus Dumbledore: She sacrificed herself for you, and that kind of act leaves a mark. This kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin.
- Harry Potter: What is it?
- Albus Dumbledore: Love, Harry. Love.”
“That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, and an evil curse at that.”
“- Melinda Moores: Why do you have so many scars?
- John Coffey: Don't really remember, ma'am.”
“- Tyler Durden: Why? I don't know why; I don't know. Never been in a fight. You?
- The Narrator: No, but that's a good thing.
- Tyler Durden: No, it is not. How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me before I lose my nerve.”