- Hal Griffith: How'd they get you to stay?
- Louanne Johnson: They gave me candy and called me their “light”.
- Hal Griffith: That'll do it.
“- Barley: I'm not the man you thought I was.
- Dante: You do not have to remind me that man is not equal to his rhetoric.”
“I don't know what you think you're doing, but turn this plane around. Dorinda, you never would listen to me and you always did just fine, but this isn't the same. This is Ted's mission, and you're not good enough. You're not good enough, and you won't make it! Is that what you want? That's not my girl!”
“- Admiral Hood: It takes more than an infatuated youth to make a mutiny. It takes a discontented crew.
- Lieutenant William Bligh: The crew were anything but discontent, sir. Fletcher Christian corrupted them.
- Captain Greetham: Yes, but what made them so easy to corrupt?
- Lieutenant William Bligh: I don't know.”
“I love it when you talk like a beer commercial.”