Saul Rubinek quotes
“- Sabrina Peterson: How'd you get involved in this, Sam? Willy wanted to get rid of Beekman and he thought you could get the job done?
- Sam Smotherman: Something like that.
- Sabrina Peterson: But you botched the fire in college. What made him think you'd get it right this time?
- Sam Smotherman: I was the only bad guy he knew...”
“Immigrant Jews. I spoke with an accent. I didn't speak English even - I spoke French and Yiddish mostly.”
“I was 20 years on the stage before I set foot in front of a camera.”
“- John Ehrlichman: What's going on? Who are these girls?
- Henry Kissinger: I don't know. But it doesn't look constitutional to me.”
- Little Bill Daggett: First off, Corky never carried two guns. Though he should have.
- W.W. Beauchamp: No, no, he was, he was called "Two-Gun Corcoran".
- Little Bill Daggett: Yeah well, a lot of folks did call him "Two-Gun" but that wasn't because he was sporting two pistols. That was because he had a dick that was so big it was longer than... (continue)(continue reading)
“You're cheerleading? For what? For your brother being psychotic?”
“No judge, no jury, no appeals, no deals.”
“David, if you want to know about unselfish love, then take a look around. We're all here, only because we love you. Your mother, your father, are under arrest, because they love you. We're all doing this, and we're scared stiff of going to jail because... we love you. David, *that's * love. And if you can't see that... if you can't see that...”
“- Larry: It must be something they put in the food.
- Eric: No, man, it's what they don't put in it, protein. That, and all that chanting and jumping and spacing out. After awhile, your wiring blows. Women stop getting their periods. Guys get cheeks as smooth as the inside of Sarah Elizabeth Murphy's left thigh.”
“- Bobby: Man, that kid gets me so mad!
- Carl: Yeah, but I think he has a good influence on me. Since he's moved in, the food's gotten much better.”
“- Jeff Blue: FBI! You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right you may talk, sing, dance, impersonate Elvis or anything else you like. You have the right to an attorney. If you're broke and can't afford one, tough shit! Now get in the car you suspected felon you!
- Mr. Ferderber: Wait, wait. What am I being...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I want a complete catalog of Bob Marley. I'm talkin' about everything - all the records. And I want live concerts, everything, alright?”
“- Timmy: If I win this game...
- Bobby: We gotta take you to Paris tonight?
- Timmy: You don't have to take me to Paris, just Baskin Robbins.”
“- Hasty Hathaway: Is there someone you can talk to or confide in?
- Jesse Stone: I think you just got elected.”
“- Little Bill Daggett: Being a good shot, being quick with a pistol, that don't do no harm, but it don't mean much next to being cool-headed. A man who will keep his head and not get rattled under fire, like as not, he'll kill ya.
- W.W. Beauchamp: But if the other fella is quicker, and fires first...
- Little Bill Daggett: Then he'll be...” (continue)(continue reading)