Business quotes400 business quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Frank Flannagan: What does he export and what does he import?
- Ariane Chavasse: Oh, he uh - he exports perfume and imports bananas. There's a fortune in it. Do you realize that for one bottle of perfume you get twelve bananas?
- Frank Flannagan: Twelve bananas for one bottle of - doesn't sound like such a hot deal to me.
- Ariane Chavasse:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm a prophet against profit!”
While you two boys were content to sit back and become a couple of also-rans... I wanna take the future. I wanna win. And you don't get there by being some "aw shucks" guy sap. There's no place in business for people like that. Business is war. It's dog eat dog, rat eat rat. If my competitor were drowning, I'd walk over and put a hose right in... (continue)(continue reading)
“Manufacturers are making products kosher to get in on that market, plus more people are looking for kosher.”
“- Distinguished Gentleman: If we don't get that piece then we'll have to wait five thousand years for another alignment.
- Manfred Powell: I don't know about you but I'm not planning to give that much time to this enterprise.”
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat.”
“Nobody wants me to quit. You know, don't quit, don't get caught, stay on top long enough for us to knock you off - I mean, that's the motto around here. Nobody wants me to quit. The cops want to bust me. The Colombians want my connections. My wife, she wants my money. Her lawyer agrees and mine likes getting paid to argue with him. Nobody wants...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You'd better not kill me, man, I've got shit to do tomorrow!”
“They're war slogans. We remember the slogans, we can't even remember the fucking wars. You know why? That's show business. Naked girl covered in Napalm. 'V for Victory'. Five Marines raising the flag. You remember the picture 50 years from now, you'll have forgotten the war. The Gulf War, smart bomb falling down a chimney. 2500 missions a day,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Every time I call it a business, you call it a game! And every time I call it a game, you call it a business!”
“You're not in the oil business; you're in the oil shortage business!”
“- Merlin Sheets: Rock, you know, George would like you to consider putting on those damn gloves again. It's a helluva pay day.
- Rocky Balboa: Well, ya know, I'm officially expired.
- George Washington Duke: No, you do have marquee value. You put butts in the buckets, asses in the seats. A businessman, with any sorta brain, don't retire when he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think the whole Octopus philosophy is poison. The only aim of any and every McCain business is to downsize and halve the quality, to make enough money to acquire another business to downsize and halve the quality, to make enough money to acquire another business to downsize, without ever running a single one of them really well.”
“It's surprising to me that Delaware just lets the vendor do it by themselves.”
“I dont want that NARC messin' up my business.”
“Transportation is a precise business.”
“The only thing harder than building a business is finding love.”
“Any deal without a handshake isn’t for me.”
“Jack Devlin-Is that business or pleasure?
Angela Bennett-Is there a difference?
Jack Devlin-Not a great deal if you're a hacker.”
“You smell that? Smell that. This is legacy.”