Business quotes385 business quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Manufacturers are making products kosher to get in on that market, plus more people are looking for kosher.”
“- Distinguished Gentleman: If we don't get that piece then we'll have to wait five thousand years for another alignment.
- Manfred Powell: I don't know about you but I'm not planning to give that much time to this enterprise.”
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You'd better not kill me, man, I've got shit to do tomorrow!”
“It's surprising to me that Delaware just lets the vendor do it by themselves.”
“I dont want that NARC messin' up my business.”
“- Tim: Can't we just share?
- Boss Baby: You obviously didn't go to business school.”
- Dell Scott: So, let's say that I wanted to start my own company that you was gonna buy for a million.
- Philip Lacasse: I'd say, "what is your idea?".
- Dell Scott: I don't know.
- Philip Lacasse: What are you passionate about?
- Dell Scott: Women, sleeping. Sleeping with women.
- Philip Lacasse: Little difficult to monetize.
- Dell Scott: I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Customer: In this country, the customer is always right! Do you ever hear that?
- Ken Miles: Yeah. Yeah. A bunch of nonsense.”
“- Adrian Toomes: Peter, you're young. You don't understand how the world works.
- Peter Parker: Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong!”
“- Agent M: Hey, if you want to use me as alien bait, just let me know next time, okay? I don’t like to be lied to.
- Agent H: Oh, really? What, like, uh, pretending to be an expert on something you’re not? In case you haven’t noticed, we’re in the lying business.
- Agent M: Are we?”
“Business is business and progress is progress.”
“- Aya: Every other parent was there.
- Trevor 'Viking' Calcote: You're right, I forgot about the bullying seminar. But I'm allowed to forget, you know why? Because I wrote a check for a new computer center. You write a check, you get to skip on 150 bullying seminars. That's the math. That's one of the perks of my business.
- Aya: You're not a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frank Flannagan: What does he export and what does he import?
- Ariane Chavasse: Oh, he uh - he exports perfume and imports bananas. There's a fortune in it. Do you realize that for one bottle of perfume you get twelve bananas?
- Frank Flannagan: Twelve bananas for one bottle of - doesn't sound like such a hot deal to me.
- Ariane Chavasse:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In show business, you get chewed up and spit out.”