Business quotes395 business quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Frank Flannagan: What does he export and what does he import?
- Ariane Chavasse: Oh, he uh - he exports perfume and imports bananas. There's a fortune in it. Do you realize that for one bottle of perfume you get twelve bananas?
- Frank Flannagan: Twelve bananas for one bottle of - doesn't sound like such a hot deal to me.
- Ariane Chavasse:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm a prophet against profit!”
“Manufacturers are making products kosher to get in on that market, plus more people are looking for kosher.”
“- Distinguished Gentleman: If we don't get that piece then we'll have to wait five thousand years for another alignment.
- Manfred Powell: I don't know about you but I'm not planning to give that much time to this enterprise.”
“- Jo Ann: Mr. McKussic, it seems, has been engaged in his business for purely romantic reasons, whilst you have been engaged in romance for purely business reasons.
- Nick Frescia: I'm not sure I understand.
- Jo Ann: A little vague for you?
- Nick Frescia: A little.
- Jo Ann: Well, then, let me spell it out for you: you want to fuck your friend...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You'd better not kill me, man, I've got shit to do tomorrow!”
“They're war slogans. We remember the slogans, we can't even remember the fucking wars. You know why? That's show business. Naked girl covered in Napalm. 'V for Victory'. Five Marines raising the flag. You remember the picture 50 years from now, you'll have forgotten the war. The Gulf War, smart bomb falling down a chimney. 2500 missions a day,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Merlin Sheets: Rock, you know, George would like you to consider putting on those damn gloves again. It's a helluva pay day.
- Rocky Balboa: Well, ya know, I'm officially expired.
- George Washington Duke: No, you do have marquee value. You put butts in the buckets, asses in the seats. A businessman, with any sorta brain, don't retire when he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's surprising to me that Delaware just lets the vendor do it by themselves.”
“I dont want that NARC messin' up my business.”
“Jimmy Harrell-The pressure test costs about what, a hundred and fifteen thousand? BP is a thirty three billion dollar company, and you say you can't afford...
Vidrine-That is why we are a thirty SIX billion dollar company, because we worry about all those bills.
Jimmy Harrell-I worry about my rig! My people live on it. You just rent it!”
“- Bough: Do you think we should get some petrol for the Aston, sir?
- Johnny English: No. An Aston Martin is surprisingly economical, Bough.”
“- Tim: Can't we just share?
- Boss Baby: You obviously didn't go to business school.”
- Dell Scott: So, let's say that I wanted to start my own company that you was gonna buy for a million.
- Philip Lacasse: I'd say, "what is your idea?".
- Dell Scott: I don't know.
- Philip Lacasse: What are you passionate about?
- Dell Scott: Women, sleeping. Sleeping with women.
- Philip Lacasse: Little difficult to monetize.
- Dell Scott: I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Customer: In this country, the customer is always right! Do you ever hear that?
- Ken Miles: Yeah. Yeah. A bunch of nonsense.”
“- Adrian Toomes: Peter, you're young. You don't understand how the world works.
- Peter Parker: Yeah, but I understand that selling weapons to criminals is wrong!”