Margot Robbie quotes
“Love your perfume. What is that, Stench of Death?”
“Being Joker's girl gave me immunity.”
“I'm not shopping at this store - I'm robbing this store. Paying is for dummies!”
“- Harley Quinn: Oh hey, you're that singer no one listens to.
- Dinah Lance: Oh hey, you're the asshole no one likes.”
“Do you know what a harlequin is? A harlequin's role is to serve. It's nothing without a master. No one gives two shits who we are, beyond that.”
“You know what they say: behind every successful man is a badass broad.”
“I'm the one they should be scared of! Not you, not Mr. J, because I'm Harley Fucking Quinn!”
“- Kayla Pospisil: I'm not a lesbian.
- Jess Carr: I'm not a Democrat.”
“I see myself as an influencer in the Jesus space.”
“- William Cecil: Madam, if I may speak? While she is on this island, she must bow to you, not to Rome. Our Catholics must know that a papist will never again sit on the English throne.
- Queen Elizabeth I: What would you suggest?
- William Cecil: Kill her hope, and hopeless, she may return to the comfort of the continent.”
“- Mary Stuart: Do not play into their hands. Our hatred is precisely what they hope for. I know your heart has more within it than the men who counsel you.
- Queen Elizabeth I: You would do well to watch your words!
- Mary Stuart: I will not be scolded by my inferior!
- Queen Elizabeth I: Your inferior?”
“I made a conscious decision not to date actors.”
“I just try to keep healthy more so than trying to be thin.”
“There is a real sense of family when you're around Australians, even if you don't know them.”
“To do all your own stunts, you have to be so strong.”
“All your mannerisms change easily when you have inch-long acrylic nails.”
“- Rick Flagg: Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people?
- Harley Quinn: [takes a purse] We're bad guys, it's what we do.”
“- Nicky: Now attention is like a spotlight, and our job, is to dance in the darkness.
- Jess: I didn't even feel you take that.
- Nicky: The human brain is slow, and it can not multitask.”
“- Ann Burden: Really mean something that you're thinking long term for us? I want things to be good between us.
- John Loomis: That's okay because we've got time.”
“- Nicky: You are not going to slap my face, are you?
- Jess: Why?
- Nicky: You would if you knew where my hand was.”