Liza Minnelli quotes
“The regrets of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow can kill you.”
“To just do nothing but sing like a good jazz singer is hard.”
“- Arthur Bach: I've never taken care of anybody. Everybody's always taken care of me. But if you got sick, or anything, I'd take care of you.
- Linda Marolla: Then I'll get sick.”
“The thing is, is to raise your hand. It's not to hide, and it's not to try and pretend or do anything like that. You raise your hand, that's the best thing about it.”
“Smoking is one of the leading causes of all statistics.”
“Reality is something you rise above.”
“- Arthur Bach: What are you doing later tonight?
- Linda Marolla: Oh, I have plans for tonight. What should I wear?
- Hobson: Steal something casual.”
“- Arthur Bach: Have you ever been on a yacht?
- Linda Marolla: No, is it wonderful?
- Arthurt Bach: It doesn't suck.”