Kim Cattrall quotes
“- Casey Carlyle: I want you to coach me for sectionals.
- Tina Harwood: Why on earth would I do that?
- Casey Carlyle: Because you don't have a skater and I don't have a coach. We're a perfect match.”
“Practically all the relationships I know are based on a foundation of lies and mutually accepted delusion.”
“Having my priorities in order has really helped me look better, fresher, and more relaxed.”
“Men cheat for the same reason that dogs lick their balls... because they can.”
“Just calling to make sure you aren't hanging from your shower rod.”
“- Amelia Bly: Are you ill?
- The Ghost: No, I'm aging.”
“I've been in a relationship with myself for 49 years and that's the one I need to work on.”
“- Emmy: I just wish you didn't look so worried.
- Jonathan Switcher: That's easy for you to say. You're a mannequin, you'll always have work.”
“- Samantha Jones: Relationships aren't just about being happy. I mean, how often are you happy in your relationship?
- Charlotte York: Every day.
- Samantha Jones: Every day?
- Charlotte York: Well, not all day every day but yes, every day.”
“I don't really believe in marriage; now Botox, on the other hand, that works every time.”
“- Tina Harwood: She figured that out on her computer.
- Gen Harwood: Mom, the computer can't make the jumps for you.”
“If you have any sense of self-preservation, you will scatter.”
“- Lieutenant Valeris: We must inform Starfleet Command.
- Captain Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott: Inform them of what? A new weapon that is invisible? Raving lunatics, that's what they'll call us. They'll say we're so desperate to exonerate the Captain we'll say anything.
- Captain Spock: And they would be correct. We have no evidence, only a theory...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I told him the world was round and I never saw him again.”