“Bird Box” quotes(2018)
Plot – A mysterious force starts to decimate the world population: those who see it, die. While facing this unknown menace, Malorie finds love, hope and a new start, only to lose everything. Suddenly she finds herself having to flee with her two children across a river full of dangers in order to reach the only place she might be safe. In order to survive, they will have to take on the dangerous two-day long trip with their eyes covered.
All actors – Sandra Bullock, Trevante Rhodes, John Malkovich, Sarah Paulson, Jacki Weaver, Rosa Salazar, Danielle Macdonald, Lil Rel Howery, Tom Hollander, Machine Gun Kelly, BD Wong, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Vivien Lyra Blair, Julian Edwards, Parminder Nagra, Rebecca Pidgeon, Amy Gumenick, Taylor Handley, Happy Anderson, Kyle Beatty, Ashley Alva, David Dastmalchian, Keith Jardine, Kristopher Logan, Shirley Butler, Aden Calderon, Chanon Finley, Frank Mottek, Danny Max, Debra Mark, , Jonathan Chase, Sheri Davis, Rick L. Dean, Phil DiGennaro, Travis Grenke, Ted Hollis, Dennis Keiffer, Matt Leonard, Paul McMichael, Sabina Nogic, Damon O'Daniel, Dragan Radic, Kara C. Roberts, Holly Traister, Christopher Underwood, Jaimee Wolfeshow all
“Bird Box” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Felix: What? What in the shit is happening?
- Charlie: It’s an end game, man.
- Cheryl: I’m sorry, what?
- Charlie: The end game. Humanity has been judged, and we’ve been found wanting.
- Lucy: Judged by who?
- Charlie: They go by different names, right? You got world religion and mythology that’s full of mentions of demons or spirit...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tom: Life is more than just what is. It’s what could be. What you could make it. You need to promise them dreams that may never come true. You need to love them knowing that you may lose them at any second. Okay? They deserve dreams. They deserve love. They deservehope. They deserve a mother. They deserve a mother. You haven’t given them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Surviving is not living. Life is more than what is it's what it could be, what you can make it.”
“- Dr. Lapham: You still don’t want to know the gender?
- Malorie: And ruin the surprise, Dr. Lapham? No.
- Dr. Lapham: How have you been feeling? Have you been sleeping any better?
- Malorie: Rough. I never slept well before I had this condition.
- Dr. Lapham: It’s called pregnancy. It’s okay to say it out loud. ”
“If something happens to me, I want you to take care of my baby.”
“Every contact we've had with the outside has brought us death!”