Sandra Bullock quotes
“There are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.”
“On the journey of life, just find someone as normal as you. If not, a whole bunch.”
Peter once asked me when I fell in love with Jack. And I told him, "It was while you were sleeping".
“- Margaret Tate: Sweet Andrew.
- Andrew Paxton: I'm listening.
- Margaret Tate: Would you please, with cherries on top, marry me?
- Andrew Paxton: Ok. I don't appreciate the sarcasm, but I'll do it.”
“Do you believe in love at first sight? Nah, I betcha don't, you're probably too sensible for that. Or have you ever, like, seen somebody? And you knew that, if only that person really knew you, they would, well, they would of course dump the perfect model that they were with, and realize that you were the one that they wanted to, just, grow old...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Spartan: Hold it. The Schwarzenegger Library?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Wasn't he an actor when you...?
- John Spartan: Stop! He was President?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes! Even though he was not born in this country, his popularity at the time caused the 61st Amendment which states...
- John Spartan: I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
- Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Ew, disgusting! You mean... fluid transfer?”
“- Lenina Huxley: Just don't ask them where the meat comes from.
- John Spartan: Huxley, what's that supposed to mean?
- Lenina Huxley: Do you see any cows around here, detective?
- John Spartan: Que es este carne? [What is this meat?]
- Hamburger Stand Scrap: Este carne es de rata. [This meat is from rats]
- John Spartan: Rat? This is a rat...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know, I always thought I was gonna be, I don't know, special. But I'm not. I'm just an ordinary person. And that's ok. Because you make me special.”
“- Dr. Alan Champion: I figured you'd be hungry, so I stopped on the way over. I got your favorite, Chinese.
- Angela: Um, it's your favorite. I never really cared for it, remember?
- Dr. Alan Champion: Ah, it's immaterial, I knew it was somebody's favorite.”
“Jack Devlin-Is that business or pleasure?
Angela Bennett-Is there a difference?
Jack Devlin-Not a great deal if you're a hacker.”
“Jack Devlin-When I was about thirteen, I had this sort of identity crisis. I used to think I was one of the characters.
Angela Bennett-You thought you were Audrey Hepburn?
Jack Devlin-No. I used to think I was the cat.”
“Jack Devlin-Computers are your life, aren't they?
Angela Bennett-Yes. The perfect hiding place.”
“You know the story. I thought I was lonely, and he forgot he was married.”
“Angela Bennett-So, what's this for?
Jack Devlin-It's uh... it's for shark fishing.
Angela Bennett-Shark fishing... with a silencer?
Jack Devlin-Yeah. You certainly seem to know your ordnance.
Angela Bennett-Colorado. You grow up with guns.”
“Jack Devlin-What were you trying to do? Save the world?
Angela Bennett-No. Not the world, just myself.”
“Just think about it. Our whole world is sitting there on a computer. It's in the computer, everything: your, your DMV records, your, your social security, your credit cards, your medical records. It's all right there. Everyone is stored in there. It's like this little electronic shadow on each and everyone of us, just, just begging for someone...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I don’t want to disrupt her life, and I’m not looking for a second chance. You know, man, I just want to know that she’s okay. ”