Sandra Bullock quotes
“There are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.”
“- John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
- Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Ew, disgusting! You mean... fluid transfer?”
“- Dr. Alan Champion: I figured you'd be hungry, so I stopped on the way over. I got your favorite, Chinese.
- Angela: Um, it's your favorite. I never really cared for it, remember?
- Dr. Alan Champion: Ah, it's immaterial, I knew it was somebody's favorite.”
“- Amita: How long did it take you to figure all this out?
- Debbie Ocean: Five years, eight months, and twelve days. Give or take.”
“If you're going to have a problem with stealing, then you're not going to like the rest of this conversation.”
“- Tom: Life is more than just what is. It’s what could be. What you could make it. You need to promise them dreams that may never come true. You need to love them knowing that you may lose them at any second. Okay? They deserve dreams. They deserve love. They deservehope. They deserve a mother. They deserve a mother. You haven’t given them...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Lapham: You still don’t want to know the gender?
- Malorie: And ruin the surprise, Dr. Lapham? No.
- Dr. Lapham: How have you been feeling? Have you been sleeping any better?
- Malorie: Rough. I never slept well before I had this condition.
- Dr. Lapham: It’s called pregnancy. It’s okay to say it out loud. ”
“Jack, he was never the romantic type. For our anniversary he gives me pepper spray. Pepper spray. I think it's perfume. I end up in the emergency room.”
“Since when is being a slut a crime in this family?”
“- Ben: How many times have you gone against Candy?
- Jane Bodine: Three or four times.
- Ben: How many times has he beaten you?
- Jane Bodine: Uh, three or four times.”
- Jack: God, we're pathetic, aren't we? We're here. We're sitting on the most perfect beach in the world, and all we can think about is...
- Angela: "Where I can hook up my modem"?
- Jack: Yeah, exactly.
“- Jack: Computers are your life, aren't they?
- Angela: Yes. The perfect hiding place.”
“We are trying to save people's lives! These are the stakes and I'm not going to stand by and watch as this nation falls apart. This is no longer an election. This is a crisis.”
“- Leigh Anne Tuohy: If you're gonna accept a football scolarship we think it should be to Tennesee. And I promise that I will be at every game cheering for you.
- Michael Oher: Every game.
- Leigh Anne Tuohy: Every game. But I will not wear that gaudy orange, I will not. It is not my colour wheel and I'm not gonna wear it.”
“Two wayward travellers stuck in a Geo with a guy named Vic.”