Circumstance quotes45 circumstance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All of us have our individual curses, something that we are uncomfortable with and something that we have to deal with.”
“We opened Pandora's box. And there's no closing it now.”
“- David Clark: Brad, I almost got killed over this shit twice.
- Brad Gurdlinger: Look, I'm not gonna be an asshole about this. I got two tons of premium weed, and yes you got Chacon pinched in the process, which is a huge win for team Brad. So how about we shake hands and call it even?
- David Clark: You were never gonna pay me, were you?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Officer Bernard: This is gonna end bad for you.
- Bryan Mills: Don't be such a pessimist.”
“- Pvt. Penn: So what are we gonna talk about, the weather?
- Pvt. Philbrick: Yeah, whether we're gonna get outta here!”
“I guess that's how life is, isn't it? Some people are drenched, freezing to death, on a stupid boat, with a stupid hat, while others are in a comfy news studio, suckin' up all the glory.”
“I lie when I need to, tell the truth when I can.”
“- Toula Portokalos: [Pointing to Ian's bruised nose] What happened? Biker fight? nose job? What?
- Ian Miller: Uh... yeah.
- Toula Portokalos: No, really.
- Ian Miller: You don't want to know.
- Toula Portokalos: Oh I don't know. If I had survived an old lady ass-kicking I would want to brag about it.”
“- Mavis Gary: Yeah, but most people here seem so happy with so little. It's like they don't even seem to care what happens to them.
- Sandra Freehauf: That's because it doesn't matter what happens to them. They're nothing. Might as well die.”
“From the most unexpected circumstance, you can find something hopeful.”
“Whatever your circumstances, you are an exceptional nigger, Platt.”
“All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life, remind me to kill myself.”
“Sometimes in an acute situation such as this, often, what is right can take on multiple interpretations.”
“It was a wonderful, heroic moment for Holmes. But little did he know that his amazing powers and talents would soon be put to a much greater test, a test of terrifying and deadly proportions.”
“I'm just tryin' to put things straight. Sometimes, ya gotta break some rules, to put things straight.”
“- Celine: The past is the past. It was meant to be that way.
- Jesse: What, you really believe that? That everything's fated?
- Celine: Well, you know, the world might be less free than we think.
- Jesse: Yeah?
- Celine: Yeah, when given these exact circumstances, that's what will happen every time: two part hydrogen, one part oxygen, you get...” (continue)(continue reading)