Plot – Elisabeth Carlson moves to New York to change her life. She tries every kind of job, until she meets Creg Miller, a professional photographer who makes her pose for many magazines. She is successful and during an after party she meets Daniel, a violinist who becomes her lover. The man is still thinking of his father, died in Auschwitz, and his mother, killed by a terrorist called Rivas. Together they go to Paris where Elisabeth looks for Rivas. When she finds him, she's involved in an attack. On the banks of the Seine, the two men face one another.
All actors – Nastassja Kinski, Rudolf Nureyev, Harvey Keitel, Ian McShane, Bibi Andersson, Ron Randell, Pierre Clémenti, Dov Gottesfeld, James Russo, Marion Varella, Murray Moston, Stephanie Farrowshow all
“Exposed” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Daniel Jelline: It's disgusting to be afraid to die.
- Elizabeth Carlson: People who go around talking about how unafraid they're to die usually are the most frightened of all.
- Daniel Jelline: Perhaps I am afraid to die.
- Elizabeth Carlson: Are you?
- Daniel Jelline: Sometimes terribly so. Sometimes I'm eager.”
“The Western world is breaking down. Socially, politically, economically, morally, aesthetically and psychologically. Really, if you look into your own lives there are only two routes of escape from this dark claustrophobic trap: art and romantic love.”
“You are very beautiful. But you should never wear make up, specially lipstick. Your lips are full and generous without it.”
“- Elizabeth Carlson: What do you want from me?
- Daniel Jelline: Everything. What do you want from me?
- Elizabeth Carlson: What do I want from you? I didn't break into your apartment, I didn't follow you all over New York.”
“That's Elizabeth Carlson. I discovered her. That's right. I've found her, she was on the streets. Without me, she didn't even exist.”
“- Vic: I would like to be in charge.
- Rivas: Of what?
- Vic: Planting all the bombs.
- Rivas: When you ever done that?
- Vic: Never. That's why I want to do it now.
- Rivas: No. And don't wear those clothes tomorrow.
- Vic: Ok. I'll wear my suit and a tie.”