Wishes quotes303 wishes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'd give my left nut to see that again.”
“- General Vladimirov: Sir, we'll need to know only one thing from you. What do you wish done when the plane is sighted?
- First Secretary: Obliterate it! Completely!”
“- Martin: I hope you die!
- Ethan: That'll be the day.”
“- Callum Lynch: What do you want from me?
- Sophia Rikkin: Your past.”
“I don't want my resturant to be a place where people sit and eat. I want people to sit at that table and be sick with longing.”
“- Becky: Tell me what you want, as fast as it comes to you.
- Gilbert: Uhh...
- Becky: Okay?
- Gilbert: 'Kay.
- Becky: Okay. What do you want?
- Becky: Faster!
- Gilbert: Okay. I want a new thing. House. I want a new house. And a family.
- Gilbert: I want Momma to take aerobics classes. I want Ellen to grow up. I want a new brain for Arnie. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes who we wish we were, what we wish we could do, is just not meant to be.”
“I don't believe that wishing works. I think we get the things we work for.”
“I don't want a childhood, I want to be a ballet dancer.”
“One comes to a decision based on what one wants, not based on what one doesn't want.”
- Captain Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
- Marko Ramius: I suppose.
- Captain Borodin: No papers?
- Marko Ramius: No papers,... (continue)(continue reading)
“The last wish of an old friend must be respected. Don't you agree?”
“Only a fool wants what he can not have.”
“It doesn’t matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.”
“Branch-What's your plan?
Poppy-I just told you: Rescue everyone and make it home safely.
Branch-Okay. That's not a plan, that's a wish list.”
“It’s strange to spend so much time wishing for something and then having it be over. ”
“Do you ever wish today happened on a different day?”
“- Emmet Brickowoski: Make a wish!
- Lucy: Oh, no!
- Emmet Brickowoski: What? Can’t think of anything to wish for? I always just wish for more wishes, because you can never have enough.”
“You know how I feel about my grandmother but I'd sell her for a drink.”
“I always wanted to become an astronaut, for the future of mankind and all. At least, that’s what I always told myself. I see myself from the outside. Smile, present a side. It’s a performance, with my eye on the exit. Always on the exit. Just don’t touch me.”
“Secretly, or maybe not so secretly, I've always wanted to be a rock star.”