Wishes quotes304 wishes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'd give my left nut to see that again.”
“- General Vladimirov: Sir, we'll need to know only one thing from you. What do you wish done when the plane is sighted?
- First Secretary: Obliterate it! Completely!”
“- Martin: I hope you die!
- Ethan: That'll be the day.”
“- Callum Lynch: What do you want from me?
- Sophia Rikkin: Your past.”
“I don't want my resturant to be a place where people sit and eat. I want people to sit at that table and be sick with longing.”
“- Becky: Tell me what you want, as fast as it comes to you.
- Gilbert: Uhh...
- Becky: Okay?
- Gilbert: 'Kay.
- Becky: Okay. What do you want?
- Becky: Faster!
- Gilbert: Okay. I want a new thing. House. I want a new house. And a family.
- Gilbert: I want Momma to take aerobics classes. I want Ellen to grow up. I want a new brain for Arnie. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Sometimes who we wish we were, what we wish we could do, is just not meant to be.”
“I don't believe that wishing works. I think we get the things we work for.”
“For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. To me that was better than being president of the United States. To be a gangster was to own the world.”
“- Julie Pierce: I wish I had courage like you.
- Miyagi: I wish I had chocolate bar with almonds.”
“I don't want a childhood, I want to be a ballet dancer.”
“One comes to a decision based on what one wants, not based on what one doesn't want.”
- Captain Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
- Marko Ramius: I suppose.
- Captain Borodin: No papers?
- Marko Ramius: No papers,... (continue)(continue reading)
“The last wish of an old friend must be respected. Don't you agree?”
“Only a fool wants what he can not have.”
“Don’t wish away your life, you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be.”
“It doesn’t matter what we want, once we get it, then we want something else.”
“Branch-What's your plan?
Poppy-I just told you: Rescue everyone and make it home safely.
Branch-Okay. That's not a plan, that's a wish list.”
“It’s strange to spend so much time wishing for something and then having it be over. ”
“Do you ever wish today happened on a different day?”