Harvey Keitel quotes
“I have to believe in everything in order to make things up.”
“- Mr. White: You almost killed me! Asshole! If I knew what kind of a guy you were I never would've agreed to work with you!
- Mr. Blonde: Are you gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?”
Credit's the only thing you can get free from the company. Got a house, fridge, dishwasher, washer-dryer, TV, stereo, motorcycle, car... "buy this shit, buy that shit". All you got's a bunch of shit.
- Benson: No taction contact!
- Alex: You mean "Don't touch"?
“The way I see things, the way I see life, I see it as a struggle. And there's a great deal of reward I have gained coming to that understanding -- that existence is a struggle.”
“Tear ducts can produce tears for three days without stop.”
“- Screenwriter in Love: Goes where the wind blows.
- Mick Boyle: Which is what we all do.”
“Never try to fool children. They expect nothing and therefore see everything.”
“People are either beautiful or ugly, and the ones in between are merely cute.”
“- Jesus: I wish there was another way, but there isn't. I have to die on the cross.
- Judas: I won't let you die.
- Jesus: You don't have a choice. Neither do I. Remember, we're bringing God and man together. They'll never be together unless I die. I'm the sacrifice... Forget everything else, understand that.”
“- The Wolf: Strip.
- Jules Winnfield: All the way?
- The Wolf: To your bare ass.
- Vincen Vegat: Is this necessary?
- The Wolf: Yes. You know what you guys look like?
- Jules Winnfield: What?
- The Wolf: Like a couple of guys who just blew off somebody's head!”
“- Will Graham: Jack, there's only one safe way to carry on a conversation that's one-way blind.
- Jack Crawford: Publication.”
“- Nick Carr: Sin, my brother.
- Sin LaSalle: Quit calling me that, you're insulting my mother.”
“You have a great body. May I use it?”
“- Mr. Orange: What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?
- Mr. White: When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Abandonment is a death, for all of us.”