Stalking quotes21 stalking quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“What did stalkers do before the internet?”
“If it’s ‘creepy’ to use the Internet, military satellites, and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models so I can drop in on them unexpected, then fine, I’m creepy.”
“- Claire Peterson: Stop following me.
- Noah Sandborn: I'm not following you, Claire... I live next door.”
“- Hannah Steele: Um, are you stalking me, Mr. Black?
- Christian Black: Hahaha! Yes.”
“The serial killer is doing this photography thing with his victims as an omage to me.”
“- Lizzie Potts: Oh great, look at this. Hungry Man, cup o' soup, cup o' stew, cop o' noodles...
- Gus Kubicek: Do you mind not indexing my garbage?
- Lizzie Potts: What's this?
- Gus Kubicek: Oh please, by all means, review my mail.
- Lizzie Potts: Get well cards?
- Gus Kubicek: When you're through, my diary is upstairs.”
“- Deborah Clasky: So tell me again why I can't call him on his cell again?
- Evelyn: Besides that he turned it off?
- Deborah Clasky: Yeah.
- Evelyn: Forty messages starts to look needy.”
“- Clementine Kruczynski: You're not a stalker, or anything, right?
- Joel Barish: I'm not a stalker. You're the one that talked to me, remember?
- Clementine Kruczynski: That is the oldest trick in the stalker book.”
“Eli was stalking you? That is so romantic.”
“Oh my god, you've made the tower of Twinkie! Is that in a stalker's handbook somewhere?”
“When I do it, it's called flirting. When you do it, it's called sexual harassment.”
“Amy's getting married in a few weeks and she thinks some maniac is following her around.”
“- Ashley: Are you spying on the neighbors, Kale?
- Ronnie: Actually, he is! You see, he's got this neighbor, who, I guess, by definition, would also be your neighbor. Who may, in point, be a cold-blooded killer... from Texas.”
“- Hannay: Beautiful, mysterious woman pursued by gunmen. Sounds like a spy story.
- Miss Smith: That's exactly what it is.”
“- Josephine McClintock: I guess I should be flattered by your stalking.
- Harry Sawyer: There's such a fine line between stalking and being attentive, and I was - I don't know - going for being attentive.”
“- Elizabeth Carlson: What do you want from me?
- Daniel Jelline: Everything. What do you want from me?
- Elizabeth Carlson: What do I want from you? I didn't break into your apartment, I didn't follow you all over New York.”
“- Debbie: I don't work out for hours everyday to let some nightstalker beat me!
- Alice: You don't get it. He's not a nightstalker, and it'll take a lot more than bench presses to defeat him.”