“Jetsons: The Movie” quotes(1990)
Plot – George Jetson and his family are transported to a remote outpost where they live many adventures. The hilarious adventures of the futuristic Jetson family arrive on the small screen in a fun film directed by Hanna-Barbera.
All actors – George O'Hanlon, Mel Blanc, Penny Singleton, Tiffany, Patric Zimmerman, Don Messick, Jean Vander Pyl, Ronnie Schell, Patti Deutsch, Dana Hill, Russi Taylor, Paul Kreppelshow all
“Jetsons: The Movie” Quotes 9 quotes
“- Cosmic Cosmo: Hey, what's your name?
- Judy Jetson: J-J-Judy.
- Cosmic Cosmo: Well, J-J-Judy. We've got a date Friday night.”
“- Rudy 2: There's something going on here, George, the two sprockett lockers were unscrewed from the lock sprockett sockets.
- George Jetson: Say that again.
- Rudy 2: I can't.”
“Why did you wake me? I was dreaming about sleeping.”
“What'll I do? What'll I do? I can lick this problem, but how? Think, Spacely, think.”
“- Jane Jetson: Hey Judy, wanna come with me to the big shopping mall tomorrow?
- Judy Jetson: Oh I don't think I could possibly... What time does it open?”
“We rocket while we're rappin' and we're rockin' and a rollin' and we rocket the sprockets to Spacely. Yeah!”
“- George Jetson: Hey, you've done everything.
- Rudy 2: Everything but press the button that gets it all going. That's your job, George, and Mr. Spaceley says you're the best.
- George Jetson: Well I wouldn't say that... but - well yes, maybe I would.”