Technology quotes186 technology quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“What's casual for a robot isn't necessarily what's casual for a human.”
“If you've created a conscious machine, it's not the history of man. That's the history of gods.”
“As sophisticated as the technology gets, the less sophisticated you have to become as an actor.”
“Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death and destruction.”
“Everything is so tech now; everyone is so connected that way.”
“- Pegasus: Now, transport. So, take any hybrid you want.
- Johnny English: [pulls the dust cover off an Aston Martin] I'll take this one.
- Pegasus: Oh, don't be ridiculous, English. This car's a relic. Drinks petrol, leaks oil and has no passive, let alone active, safety features.
- Bough: You know what else it doesn't have, Sir? Satellite...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We don’t need politicians, we’ve all got iPhones and computers, right? So any decision that has to be made, any policy, we just put it online. Let the people vote–thumbs up, thumbs down, the majority wins. That’s a democracy. That’s a–that’s an actual democracy.”
“Advancing technologies will be both our savior and our doom.”
“I started movies in 1980. I don't think anything's changed for the best. When it comes down to certain technologies and certain things that have afforded more people to maybe have a shot at making a movie or something like that, that's good. But you also end up with 50,000 times the amount of badmovies, because now anybody can make a badmovie.”
The Sisyphus Quantum Cooling Reactor. We call it "Sissy" for short. You see all these? They're proton lasers, and when they fire, they cool the centrifuge right here to almost below one nanokelvin. So, basically, we're trying to prove that time can be slowed down on a molecular level. It hasn't worked yet, but we did find some promising data,... (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't even know what memes are, I'm, like, an old person, so I don't really know what a meme is.”
“I don't understand technology. I don't even Tweet. I have someone in the US who does that for me; nothing personal, just work stuff.”
“If the Heart Machine is destroyed the entire machine district will end up in ruins!”
“- Ulysses Klaue: What do you actually know about Wakanda?
- Everett K. Ross: Um... Shepherds. Textiles. Cool outfits.
- Ulysses Klaue: It's all a front. Explorers searched for it for centuries. El Dorado. The Golden City. They thought they could find it in South America, but it was in Africa the whole time. A technological marvel. All because it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It is what it is... It's Promethean man.”
“That is one messed up looking dog.”
“IPhone went bye phone!”
“You don't get it Stu. You. Just. Don't. Get It. I have over 60 apps on that phone. Do you know how much time and manhours it would take to redownload those apps?”