Gratitude quotes154 gratitude quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation.”
“Thank you, Hollywood, for allowing me to be part of your group.”
“This is the end, my friend. Thank you for calling.”
“Thanks guys, you got a lot of... a lot of... well, whatever it is, you got a lot of it.”
“My family is with me today. They wanted to come with me. To be honest with you, I wasn't sure how I'd feel coming back here. Every day I think about what you said to me that day on the bridge. I tried to live my life the best that I could. I hope that was enough. I hope that, at least in your eyes, I've earned what all of you have done for me.”
“Dr. Stephen Strange-Are you happy?
Wong-That's an... interesting question. Sometimes I do wonder about my other lives. But I'm still grateful of this one. Even with its own tribulations.”
Branch-No, thank you.
Branch-For showing me how to be happy.”
“I learned very early on that it’s wise not to take things for granted.”
“- Howard: We've wounded this mountain. It's our duty to close her wounds. It's the least we can do to show our gratitude for all the wealth she's given us. If you guys don't want to help me, I'll do it alone.
- Curtin: You talk about that mountain like it was a real woman.
- Dobbs: She's been a lot better to me than any woman I ever knew. Keep...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Thank you, Lord, thank you. Thank you for everything. I hate to ask this, but I was just wondering when exactly the meek will be inheriting the Earth?”
“On this, the day of our deity of reciprocity, we gather to give special thanks to our treasured Sun. As an offering for our Father, we will today surrender nine human lives. As Hårga takes, so Hårga also gives. Thus, for every newblood sacrificed, we will dedicate one of our own. That is: four newbloods, four from Hårga, and one to be chosen by...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Miss Emily, I'm forever in your debt.”
“- Marcus Aurelius: What is another day to offer you, Timonides?
- Timonides: Warmth, life, color, people.”
“- Dan Evans: Why did you do it, Ben?
- Ben Wade: I don't like owing anybody any favors. You saved my life back at the hotel. That's all right, I've broken out of Yuma before.
- Dan Evans: Well, my job's finished when I get you there.”
“- Jack: Thank you, by the way.
- Ally: Thank you for what?
- Jack: For giving me a home. This place never felt like home before.”
“Pinocchio... what happened to you? Oh, Never mind. Old Geppetto has his little wooden head. Nothing else matters.”
“- Eggsy: When you and I first met, I was just, like, a maggot.
- Harry Hart: Maggots turn into flies. Perhaps you mean larva.
- Eggsy: Larva, yeah, okay. Whatever. The point is, everyone wanted to squash me. But not you. You helped me to become a caterpillar. And now I've got wings. I'm flying higher than I ever dreamed, and that is all thanks...” (continue)(continue reading)