Kurtwood Smith quotes
“- Giles Prentice: A Broken what?
- Secretary of Defense Baird: Broken Arrow. It's a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. It's what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.
- Giles Prentice: I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it.”
“- Robert Reynard: I think you're a dangerous man, Mr. Dodd.
- Eddie Dodd: I hope so, Mr. Reynard.”
“- Giles Prentice: Aviation Week is gonna run a story, everyone's gonna know what really happened, and we're all gonna look extremely stupid. We're better off just telling the truth.
- Secretary of Defense Baird: The truth? How'd you get this job?”
“I really miss the rehearsal process of theater.”
“I don't mind the audience identifying me with Red.”
“- Secretary of Defense Baird: Guys in lawn chairs. I dunno, Giles. Sometimes you scare me.
- Giles Prentice: Hell, sir. Sometimes I scare myself.”
“You think you've beaten the political system because you're hiding out at the bottom of it.”
“Let us redefine progress to mean that just because we can do a thing, it does not necessarily mean we must do that thing.”
“- Dick Jones: Delta City begins construction in two months. That's two million workers living in trailers. That means drugs, gambling, prostitution - virgin territory for the man who knows how to open up new markets. One man could control it all, Clarence.
- Clarence J. Boddicker: Well, I guess we're gonna be friends after all... Richard.”
“Once a month, I absorb amino acids, wasting neither food nor fuel. When my kind are in the majority, there will be no more world hunger, no overpopulation.”
“- Robert Reynard: Why did I think I could reason with a man who defends coke pushers for free?
- Eddie Dodd: No, no: Coke dealers pay cash! That subsidizes the pot possession cases; they're free!”
“Governments come and go. Bureaucracies remain the same.”
“Crime does not pay.”