Kurtwood Smith quotes
“- Giles Prentice: Aviation Week is gonna run a story, everyone's gonna know what really happened, and we're all gonna look extremely stupid. We're better off just telling the truth.
- Secretary of Defense Baird: The truth? How'd you get this job?”
“- Giles Prentice: A Broken what?
- Secretary of Defense Baird: Broken Arrow. It's a Class 4 Strategic Theatre Emergency. It's what we call it when we lose a nuclear weapon.
- Giles Prentice: I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it.”
“- Secretary of Defense Baird: Guys in lawn chairs. I dunno, Giles. Sometimes you scare me.
- Giles Prentice: Hell, sir. Sometimes I scare myself.”
“Responsible people don't go around getting their nipples twisted.”
“A bond between a father and son is subtle and complex.”
“Damn kids today. They wouldn't know responsibility if it walked up and bit them in the ass.”
“Kitty Forman-Red, there are five stages of grieving: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
Red Forman-Kitty, I've got two stages: anger, and drinking.”
“When used separately, women and alcohol can be a lot of fun. But if you mix them, they can turn you into a dumbass.”
“Without rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.”
“Kitty Forman-Red, say something.
Red Forman-It's more fun than it looks.”
“Eric Forman-My head hurts.
Red Forman-That's your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity.”
“Red Forman-What have I said about comparing your sister to the Devil?
Eric Forman-That it's offensive to the Devil?”
“When my time comes I want to be buried face down. That way whoever doesn't like me can kiss my ass.”
“- Robert Reynard: I think you're a dangerous man, Mr. Dodd.
- Eddie Dodd: I hope so, Mr. Reynard.”
“I really miss the rehearsal process of theater.”
“I don't mind the audience identifying me with Red.”