Nightmares quotes39 nightmares quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Guardians of the Galaxy
“Whatever nightmares the future holds are but dreams compared to what's behind me.”
- From the movie: Cherry
“Sometimes I feel like I’ve already seen everything that’s going to happen. And it’s a nightmare.”
- From the movie: Uncommon Valor
“- Col. Cal Rhodes: For years I couldn't sleep after Korea. My nightmares all had to do with the Chosin Reservoir. The ground there was so frozen, we couldn't bury our dead. We had to pile 'em on trucks and lash them up against the tanks. For years I'd wake up with those dead, frozen faces staring at me.
- Wilkes: Did it ever go away?
- Col. Cal...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the TV Series: The Walking Dead
“Nightmares end. They shouldn't end who you are.”
- From the TV Series: Grey's Anatomy
“The problem is, fairytales don't come true. It's the nightmares that always seem to become the reality.”
- From the movie: Wild Strawberries
- From the movie: Forbidden Planet
“Anywhere in the galaxy this is a nightmare.”
- From the movie: Cries & Whispers
- From the movie: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- From the movie: The Shining
“- Jack Torrance: The most terrible nightmare I ever had. It's the most horrible dream I ever had.
- Wendy Torrance: It's okay, it's okay now. Really.
- Jack Torrance: I dreamed that I... that I killed you and Danny. But I didn't just kill ya. I cut you up in little pieces. Oh my God. I must be losing my mind.”
- From the movie: Shut In
“- Mary: I haven't been sleeping that well... I saw Tom but everybody's been saying he's dead.
- Dr. Wilson: Your sleep problems are making it difficult for you to distinguish your nightmares from reality.
- Mary: No, something is happening! Steven has scratches on his face.
- Dr. Wilson: Listen to what you are saying. You're talking about ghosts!”
“- Nancy Thompson: It's only a dream!
- Fred Krueger: Come to Freddy.
- Nancy Thompson: Goddamn you!”
- From the movie: Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives
“- Nancy: There was this monster, and he was after me, and he wanted to kill me!
- Paula: Where?
- Nancy: He was everywhere.”
- From the movie: The Year of Living Dangerously
“The situation: surviving on a few handfuls of rice on this famine-stricken island of Lombok. But, it's the faces you can't forget. Like images in a reoccurring nightmare, they just keep coming back. Haunted faces. Starring blankly back from the windows of tumbled down hovels. The hollow, lifeless eyes. Skin stretched tight across bones. Hands...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Something Wicked This Way Comes
“- Charles Halloway: I know who you are. You are the autumn people. Where do you come from? The dust. Where do you go to? The grave.
- Mr. Dark: Yes. We are the hungry ones. Your torments call us like dogs in the night. And we do feed, and feed well.
- Charles Halloway: To stuff yourselves on other people's nightmares.”
- From the movie: Stir Crazy
“- Skip Donahue: Did you sleep any better last night?
- Harry Monroe: No. I got a couple of winks between nightmares.”
- From the movie: The Last Starfighter
- From the movie: The Serpent and the Rainbow
“What did you dream about this afternoon? A woman in your arms? The sea at your doorstep? Nooooo! You dreamt of me and of the grave. I know because I was there. And I can be there every time you close your eyes. The pain I cause you, in the room upstairs, is nothing to the pain I can cause in your own mind. Remember that... Doctor Alan.”
- From the movie: The Fog
- From the movie: Flight of the Navigator
- From the movie: Moonraker
“- Hugo Drax: Despite your efforts, my finely wrought dream approaches its fulfillment.
- James Bond: Your dream, whatever sort of nightmare it is, hasn't a chance, Drax.
- Hugo Drax: You think not? We shall see.”
- From the movie: A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
“Let's go kick the motherfucker's ass all over dreamland.”
“Guys can have nightmares too, you know. You haven't got a corner on the market or something.”