Nightmares quotes35 nightmares quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Col. Cal Rhodes: For years I couldn't sleep after Korea. My nightmares all had to do with the Chosin Reservoir. The ground there was so frozen, we couldn't bury our dead. We had to pile 'em on trucks and lash them up against the tanks. For years I'd wake up with those dead, frozen faces staring at me.
- Wilkes: Did it ever go away?
- Col. Cal...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Anywhere in the galaxy this is a nightmare.”
“- Jack Torrance: The most terrible nightmare I ever had. It's the most horrible dream I ever had.
- Wendy Torrance: It's okay, it's okay now. Really.
- Jack Torrance: I dreamed that I... that I killed you and Danny. But I didn't just kill ya. I cut you up in little pieces. Oh my God. I must be losing my mind.”
“- Mary: I haven't been sleeping that well... I saw Tom but everybody's been saying he's dead.
- Dr. Wilson: Your sleep problems are making it difficult for you to distinguish your nightmares from reality.
- Mary: No, something is happening! Steven has scratches on his face.
- Dr. Wilson: Listen to what you are saying. You're talking about ghosts!”
“- Nancy Thompson: It's only a dream!
- Fred Krueger: Come to Freddy.
- Nancy Thompson: Goddamn you!”
“- Nancy: There was this monster, and he was after me, and he wanted to kill me!
- Paula: Where?
- Nancy: He was everywhere.”
“The situation: surviving on a few handfuls of rice on this famine-stricken island of Lombok. But, it's the faces you can't forget. Like images in a reoccurring nightmare, they just keep coming back. Haunted faces. Starring blankly back from the windows of tumbled down hovels. The hollow, lifeless eyes. Skin stretched tight across bones. Hands...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charles Halloway: I know who you are. You are the autumn people. Where do you come from? The dust. Where do you go to? The grave.
- Mr. Dark: Yes. We are the hungry ones. Your torments call us like dogs in the night. And we do feed, and feed well.
- Charles Halloway: To stuff yourselves on other people's nightmares.”
“What did you dream about this afternoon? A woman in your arms? The sea at your doorstep? Nooooo! You dreamt of me and of the grave. I know because I was there. And I can be there every time you close your eyes. The pain I cause you, in the room upstairs, is nothing to the pain I can cause in your own mind. Remember that... Doctor Alan.”
“Let's go kick the motherfucker's ass all over dreamland.”
“Guys can have nightmares too, you know. You haven't got a corner on the market or something.”
“- Kristen: How do you handle your nightmares?
- Alice: My Mom taught me when I was little. Did you ever hear of the dreammaster?
- Kristen: Sounds like a game showhost to me.
- Alice: No, it's a rhyme. Just have to dream about someplace fun. Remember, you're in control.
- Kristen: How do you know so much about dreams?
- Alice: When, when it's...” (continue)(continue reading)