“Room Service” quotes(1938)
Plot – Gordon Miller is a penniless theater producer who dreams to work in Broadway. Despite the support of a friend director, the creditors slow the realization of his project.
All actors – Brothers The Marx, Groucho Marx, Chico Marx, Harpo Marx, Lucille Ball, Ann Miller, Frank Albertson, Cliff Dunstan, Donald MacBride, Philip Loeb, Philip Wood, Alexander Asro, Charles Halton, Stanley Blystone, Phoebe Campbell, Clyde Courtright, Josephine DeKarr, Paul Everton, Cliff Herd, Donald Kerr, Bruce Mitchell, Frank Otto, Tom Quinn, William Ruhl, Eddie Saunders, Willard St. Claire, Jean Stevens, Max Wagner, Leo Willisshow all
“Room Service” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Harry Binelli: Hurry up, before they come back. And, groan, groan, stagger about and don't die too soon! You must take your time. And you mustn't die before 11 o'clock.
- Leo Davis: Don't you worry! I'll give you the best performance you ever saw in a hotel bedroom!
- Gordon Miller: That's the spirit! Good luck, Davis. Drop dead!”
“- Gordon Miller: Too soon, too soon, he died too soon.
- Harry Binelli: An hour too soon.”
“- Hilda Manny: If I don't come back you'll know it's good news.
- Gordon Miller: And if you do come back bring four bottles of poison.”
“- Harry Binelli: I like-a love.
- Gordon Miller: I like it too; but, there's a time and place for everything.
- Harry Binelli: I like it anytime.”
“Couldn't I have a disease with my clothes on!”
“- Harry Binelli: That's the idea! They can't pull a sick man out, it's against the law.
- Gordon Miller: Remember, I had kidney trouble at the Astor and gallstones at the Plaza.
- Harry Binelli: Oh, those were the happy days!”
“- Gordon Miller: You could go back if you wanted to.
- Leo Davis: My mother seemed very happy when I left.”
“I don't know where I'm at. Mr. Gribble says I owe 600 dollars, downstairs they think I've got a tapeworm, and this man thinks I'm a lunatic!”
“I still think it's a terrible play, but it makes a wonderful rehearsal.”
“Love! He talks just like one of the characters in his play.”