Corruption quotes85 corruption quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Eclipse: Tell me, what put you in the joint in the first place?
- Frank: Well, one night these punks broke into the garage and put a beating on old man Galetti. The whole neighborhood knew about it. The cops knew about it. But I guess these punks were connected, so the cops didn't do anything and I did. So after all the smoke had cleared,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In this system, our system, the slaves are unaware, both of their status and of their masters, who exist in a world apart, and where the shackles are hidden amidst reams of unreachable legalese. It is a result of massive, pervasive corruption of the legalprofession. When it takes a whistle blower to sound the alarm, it is cause for even greater...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lucifer: I'm sorry. After careful consideration, I regretfully have to decline.
- Dan Marino: C'mon, man, I'm just asking, let me win one Superbowl.
- Lucifer: In exchange for eternal damnation of your soul? You're too nice of a guy for me to want to do that to you, Mr. Marino.
- Dan Marino: You did it for Namath.
- Lucifer: Yeah, but Joe was...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
- Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
- Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.”
“There are no straight lawyers in Turkey. All bent. Bent, as happens, occupational necessity. They have special classes in corruption at night school. If you get suspected of honesty, then you get disbarred.”
“Man is conceived in sin and born in corruption.”
“I didn't have enough strength to resist corruption, but I was strong enough to fight for a piece of it.”
“- Eisenheim: Are you completely corrupt?
- Inspector Uhl: No, not completely, which is why I'll advise you not to accuse anyone.”
“- Bryant: Someone takes a dump in my department, I know about it!
- Vincent: They're shitting all over it!”
“The greatest measure of the Nineteenth Century. Passed by corruption, aided and abetted by the purest man in America.”
“Trials are a corruption of the entire process and only fools who have something to prove end up ensnared in them. Now when I say prove, I don't mean about the case, I mean about themselves.”
“Even great men can be corrupted, can't they? Communism is not a political party. It is a disease. It corrupts the soul, turning men, even the gentlest of men, into vicious evil tyrants.”
“- Sacha Pfeiffer: We understand you settled several cases against the church.
- Eric Macleish: I can't discuss that.
- Sacha Pfeiffer: Are there any records of any of these settlements?
- Eric Macleish: No.”
“Corruption, thou art my father!”